Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Canny wait until the great philosopher is standing in line in Argyle Street clutching his Hinch book for Waynes waiting to meet his bestie like all the other sheep , knocking the waynes oot the way with his blindness and shart card ssssssshhhhhhooooooppppppiiiiiieeeeeeeeee , nae debates ma darlings

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Canny wait until the great philosopher is standing in line in Argyle Street clutching his Hinch book for Waynes waiting to meet his bestie like all the other sheep , knocking the waynes oot the way with his blindness and shart card ssssssshhhhhhooooooppppppiiiiiieeeeeeeeee , nae debates ma darlings
Ah wunner if he gets a menshie in this wan?

View attachment 1872184

Remember baby steps lead to running hens 🥰
Is that a photieshoap or no, ah've been caught oot afore.

Congratulations oan yer thread title, youse huv always been ma favourite tattler and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Baby steps lead to running and takes you onto beautiful moments … aka Marions jurnee tae the shitter with his bespoke nippy bum bum

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe he’s claiming blindness so he can skip the queue when she’s here n then when she pies him he can just say he never seen her anyway coz his Kerry Katona’s

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His singing never stops being funny. I find myself watching it over and over. 😂
He shud go oan the voice. I'm 100% sure aw the judges wull turn their chairs as soon as he starts singing ...then turn them back roon when they see him. #choon #takemeback

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He shud go oan the voice. I'm 100% sure aw the judges wull turn their chairs as soon as he starts singing ...then turn them back roon when they see him. #choon #takemeback
Maz to redo Higher love! Awwww take me back!!!

I watched his coming out video then. Anyone would think hes Oscar Wilde. Did Paisley not have homosexuals 20 years ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maz to redo Higher love! Awwww take me back!!!

I watched his coming out video then. Anyone would think hes Oscar Wilde. Did Paisley not have homosexuals 20 years ago?!
He grew up in a small town and I think probably would have been a big deal to be openly gay or seen as gay. I'd like to say things have changed but it still goes on where I live unfortunately. 😞

I've always found it interesting that his brother is gay too, and I'm sure his brother said he hadn't realised he was gay himself even though Marion had already came out.

Has Marion been dropped, 😂😂😂keep getting distracted in other lanes.
Oan his head as a wean, aye probably.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Whenthelightsturntostars in the nasal tones of I, Marion
“Yaaaaaas hen! 👌 Chantin youse oan fae the rooftop , you’ve taken baby steps and ran, not walked, and followed the path to yer ain bespoke thread title! Keep you power! Tonsa luv. TG 🥔 ❤ 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s very quiet lately? Must have the fear aboot her trip oan Monday and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.