Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his A/L has started 🎉 getting aww cosy with a lethal 👉🍹 to see what excitement is in store for the week ahead. I’ll be pure affronted if our Maz lets us aww down 😘.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can see Marion starting his own protest, fighting his own fight, yeah because he's in same level as NHS, teachers, rig workers, emergency services. They go to work risk being abused, stabbed, shot, falling into sea. Get a wee bit bleach on your hands today Marion and decided you do far too many risk you need more money.
Such a good cleaner why do you learn to drive and do private cleans.. £15 minium a hour but you'd rather work for minimum wage for 4 hours a day work probably.
Nothing against cleaners but I wouldn't say they risk their life?
Yeah private clean maybe fall down someone stairs. I'll say no more or we'll be seeing Marion doing AD for you had an accident at work that wasn't your fault. You could be owed compensation and so forth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Here’s us healthcare workers all voting to strike due to working conditions and he’s shaking his tits about his job. He does 1 12 hr shift and has a rant.

duck.Right.Off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hey Mario. Feck off, then feck off some more. You wouldn't know a hard day's work in your life you lazy bastard.
My niece who's a practice nurse is worn out because they're losing nurses, which means she and the other nurses have to work longer hours.
You moaning little witch! 👊
Frig l hate this man

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wonder whether that's going to be awkward, you know, Hannah staying with Clare after his carry on about snakes, etc. last year with the Hinch thing, and that's before we get on to Mario throwing AMA under the bus and exposing the financial mess! Unless the instasham life has them all being best bud fakes again. Mario just a snake and completely socially inept, Hannah trying to hold onto a handful of customers Mario influences and trying to look saintly, then the mother desperate for IG likes and validation at any cost. In fact the more I think about it, the more I hate IG. The exploitation and fakeness amongst them all has my skin crawling!

Whilst I'm here though, I also want to complain about Hollyoaks and their trolling. They've just brought Jason Donovan's daughter in as a character called Rayn(?e)!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am guessing he forgot the time he called cleaners ‘dirty fat scrubbers’ so aye marion go gee ur fat flat baldy heed a shake cos your a lazy bleep who has and never will accomplish anything in life💎tonsa luv xxxx
Ave fixed that fur ye hen ...nae debates

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Silly bleeping bleep.
Hugest risk?! Sounds like you’ve already inhaled all of the toxic chemicals in the world you thick insipid pig.
sorry I don’t mean to be disrespectful but what risk does being a cleaner carry??
like actually what on earth.
Also not being disrespectful again but you need zero qualifications to be a cleaner yet professionals who have been to university to study, save lives etc are fighting to earn more money. Hawd the strike bus, give it all to maid marion, we’ve changed our minds 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well ma lovelies I’m a cleaner so when I go back on Monday I’m gonna ask ma manager for a pay rise seen as I’m risking ma life 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m sure many cleaners do need a pay rise as do so many other people at moment. Not sure Maz really needs one though seen as he seemingly doesn’t struggle with bills, food etc. It’s a bit of a stupid point for him to make when he pisses so much money up the wall on clothes, cushion covers, takeaways, the list goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So wait… I feel like I missed a few chapters ((haven’t been well))

what’s the tea with oor Mazza and Hannah?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure many cleaners do need a pay rise as do so many other people at moment. Not sure Maz really needs one though seen as he seemingly doesn’t struggle with bills, food etc. It’s a bit of a stupid point for him to make when he pisses so much money up the wall on clothes, cushion covers, takeaways, the list goes on.
Exactly or buy shampoo then because people DM him to say don't use it so he pours it away to refill with other shampoo. That is not someone that can moan about a pay rise when you buy absolute crap every week. Cut back on your spending Marion and maybe you'll find yourself with extra extra petty cash.

Reactions: 20
Well ma lovelies I’m a cleaner so when I go back on Monday I’m gonna ask ma manager for a pay rise seen as I’m risking ma life 👍🏼
I am also a cleaner, self employed, I’m just wondering if I’ve got the correct insurance, as I didn’t know my job was life threatening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.