Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to work this into a thread title hen xx

Taking his bespoke scents to bigger heights, Tom Ford is ....... himself.

And so forth and so smell the designer.
Taking his bespoke scents to new heights, giving Tom Ford the shites !

Wow thinking of a thread title is hard innit! Now I know why I don’t bother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This thread never ever fails to make me actually Lol. Funny bastards the lot of you.
Spine bright 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I noticed Waterstones featured Greedy’s book in one of their emails recently. It’s sickening that talentless insta scammers get book deals when actually talented people have to work so hard to get their book published when they’re starting out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I noticed Waterstones featured Greedy’s book in one of their emails recently. It’s sickening that talentless insta scammers get book deals when actually talented people have to work so hard to get their book published when they’re starting out.
I'm with you there. I've got a friend in the USA that's been writing for several years with no luck.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet monzo will be Busy this weekend therefore not able to meet hannah ...he is awfy quiet the day so aye

• Haha
I'm with you there. I've got a friend in the USA that's been writing for several years with no luck.
Fingers crossed for them. It’s such a competitive industry. It riles me that some insta twit gets a book deal for what’s probably ghost written drivel about their boring life. Who cares.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Brilliant! 🤣👏 She learnt her lesson after her last stay at his tiny tit hole of a flat. I hope he feels snubbed 🤭
Did she actually stay over at his? Ma first question is where in the bespoke 1 bedroom Paisley palace did she sleepo_O did she coorie in wae oor Rayn lol

• Haha
Did she actually stay over at his? Ma first question is where in the bespoke 1 bedroom Paisley palace did she sleepo_O did she coorie in wae oor Rayn lol
Yes, it's in his birthday stories somewhere.
Screenshot_20230113-183010_Instagram.jpg

I bet monzo will be Busy this weekend therefore not able to meet hannah ...he is awfy quiet the day so aye
I wonder when he found out she was staying at that, Clare's 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - Tom Ford doop is no more, Marion still doesn’t have a back door.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Absolute deluded fat hog! Yes - actual cleaners who work a full weeks hours, then overtime to make ends meet deserve it. Not and I repeat NOT a stupid lazy lassie who is there 2 hours max a day, then goes off cash in hand to piss about at his brothers. I’m absolutely affronted the night with his ramblings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
At a ‘hugest’ risk? Cleaners? When my husband who literally risks his life every day at work, has a moan about the risks he faces every day. I will tell him to sit down and get some class, and that he should try walking in a pair of Marion’s kids size 3 trainers.

ps. Actual cleaners who work more than 20 minutes a week are amazing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
My Brain is at hugest risk of falling out my head trying to decipher his piss poor attempts at the English language !!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s the biggest risk at his joab the walking (barely) talking shart machine that he is so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.