Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww has he got his maws Christmas trainers on. And there's something swinging on the left as he's walking that looks like a Roy Cropper shopping bag 😖
Screenshot_20230113-075717_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just waiting for Mario and his app, to get outta his lane and become a bespoke best selling author.
Working titles include:
'Ma life in the Shart Lane'
'Candy Lane, the edge of insanity'
'Voices from a bumming fort'
'Not without my #gifted hot chocolate station'
'Mop kicking with Marion, ma life in dance'
'Vuew from the bus, a modern take on transport'
'Shattered while shinning bright'
'Smelling the wealth, ma journey from ma sofa'
👏🏻 Brilliant titles hen.

I feel like his cleaning book/notebook could be called Gutted.

He'll be on a self-publishing journey next, ma lovelies.

IMG_20230113_090702_350.jpg
IMG_20230113_090120_731.jpg
IMG_20230113_085824_856.jpg
IMG_20230113_085545_487.jpg
IMG_20230113_085409_032.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thread title suggestion:

He's as blind as a Nikita dug, and his Superdry coat makes him look like a slug #feart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching his wee gutties take those baby steps along that pavement gives me vertigo, nae debates 🥴

It's like motion sickness 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ano I'm out of ma Lane but I still don't think he's been dumped. I can't see him starting anything himself. I think he just got aw excited that our hannah is making new bespoke wax melts and he's gon tae get involved and hug a bespoke melt under her name.
Lazy bastard canny be fucked tae make an ad before Christmas for 90s body sprays, nae chance of a business.
Ah might need to eat ma words later.

So I'm guessing it's a trip to our hannahs oan Monday. But oor kerry katonas will see.

Also on that note go and get bleeping glasses or contacts! I can't see a thing without my glasses but I don't kick about the streets without them like a blind nikita dug!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Once again neglected our wee Marion’s thread ma lovelies, but decided I’d treat Ma self and have definitely been treatit by the wonderful book cover work 😂
Tattie hearts 🥔 mwah mwah 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ano I'm out of ma Lane but I still don't think he's been dumped.
Am sorry hen but yoursel will need to swerve back to your lane. 🥔❤

Ava May has bespoke dumped him. She announced her brand was taking a new direction and then a day or two later, Maz said he was going to step away from the AM brand aka she's no longer working with him and doesn't want him associated with her new bespoke scents.

I masel do agree he'll never start his own business from his one bedroom flat.

Screenshot_20230102-200051_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
‘Phasing out the scent black orchid’ still makes me clutch ma bespoke beak. Haaaaa. Ontae bigger heights in the scents world.
D e l u d e d 💎🥔♥

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Watching his wee gutties take those baby steps along that pavement gives me vertigo, nae debates 🥴

It's like motion sickness 🤢
He's never been up and out this early, normally we get told what day it is, and a wee bespoke picture of his bed. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Ava May has bespoke dumped him. She announced her brand was taking a new direction and then a day or two later, Maz said he was going to step away from the AM brand aka she's no longer working with him and doesn't want him associated with her new bespoke scents.

View attachment 1878906
Ahm reading this as he's still going to collab with Eeeva May but they're ditching his Tom Ford doooop and he's going to mix his own bespoke wealthy scent. I do enjoy the idea of him being dumped but! We move!

I could be wrang. If he didn't speak in bleeping riddles we could all get tae know.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Assume that he’s off to a top perfumery in France to create a new designer fragrance.
He does nay have a passport ma lovelie.

When he says he wants to do bespoke scents, he does mean in his wee flat? Now starting to wonder if Ava May would let him make a bespoke scent 😶😶😶😶 We'll never hear the end of it: Paris, I t'aime by Coco Mcknight

Ahm reading this as he's still going to collab with Eeeva May but they're ditching his Tom Ford doooop and he's going to mix his own bespoke wealthy scent. I do enjoy the idea of him being dumped but! We move!

I could be wrang. If he didn't speak in bleeping riddles we could all get tae know.
I know, I re-read it for the 38382th time and think you're right!! Am swerving back into ma lane hen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1878906
He's phasing out of his OG AMA Scent but I bet he'll release a new bespoke pong with oor H. God knows why she bothers with him

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well ma lovelies ah'm pure #feart the day and nae debates. When ah went oot tae dae the school run I fun a deid mouse oan the driveway, ah think it wuz a message fae I Marion tae shut it. Ah'm sure it's the Paisley version oaf a horse's heid in yer bed. Noo ah ken why he wuz up early. Ma safety huz been compromised. 😰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Tell that baby they will go to uncle Marion’s shitehole if they don’t get back in their laine.. that should immediately stop the nonsense ma lovelie
Told her to be thankful I don't shart through the eye of a needle every day and count her blessings she doesn't live in a hoarders snuff box. Sorted her right out.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.