Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After yesterdays performance I can’t help but feel sorry for his life.
He’s a 40 year old man who has shown he has absolutely no life experience. No holiday stories or experiences he can reminisce about. He has no real friends or life outwith Instagram and that’s really sad. He isn’t even good at what he does on Instagram which makes it even worse.
The world is a big place and you don’t even have to leave the Uk to see some amazing places. He spends so much money on absolute crap instead of making amazing memories with his partner.
This whole fake anxiety thing is a kick in the face to so many of his followers also, this weekend has proved that. I don’t understand why anyone would want to pretend they had severe anxiety when if you know anyone with it you know how hard it is for them

• Heart
Reactions: 44
After yesterdays performance I can’t help but feel sorry for his life.
He’s a 40 year old man who has shown he has absolutely no life experience. No holiday stories or experiences he can reminisce about. He has no real friends or life outwith Instagram and that’s really sad. He isn’t even good at what he does on Instagram which makes it even worse.
The world is a big place and you don’t even have to leave the Uk to see some amazing places. He spends so much money on absolute crap instead of making amazing memories with his partner.
This whole fake anxiety thing is a kick in the face to so many of his followers also, this weekend has proved that. I don’t understand why anyone would want to pretend they had severe anxiety when if you know anyone with it you know how hard it is for them
Exactly this! I have really bad anxiety to the point where I didn’t leave my house for weeks on end and I still really struggle with social outings now and seeing friends etc - there is no way I could be prancing around London like that - I would have been inside the telephone box having a panic attack not jumping around it like a child being allowed out with their mates for the first time! He even looks like a vile nasty person, there is no way that she has done this trip with him without something in it benefiting her!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly this! I have really bad anxiety to the point where I didn’t leave my house for weeks on end and I still really struggle with social outings now and seeing friends etc - there is no way I could be prancing around London like that - I would have been inside the telephone box having a panic attack not jumping around it like a child being allowed out with their mates for the first time! He even looks like a vile nasty person, there is no way that she has done this trip with him without something in it benefiting her!
Exactly this….. i dont like talking about my anxiety because it get embarrassed but i have recently been having a bad patch and let me tell you going to tesco is a big deal nevermind going to London. I hate these fake ass insta cunts who fake anxiety to try and fit in with the bigger celebs who have said they have anxiety. And his whole eyesight and being totally blind seems to have suddenly cured over night….. someone call jesus its a miracle

• Heart
Reactions: 24
People don’t understand that anxious feelings about a situation is NOT the same as having anxiety.
I’m lucky that I have never had anxiety as my best friend has severe anxiety and I see her struggles daily. There are days she is so bad she can’t even pick up her phone to send a message never mind video herself speaking a load of shite.
Yes I have had anxious feelings about things happening in my life but these are totally natural and don’t stop me in any way or form from going about my every day life.
these idiots on Instagram exaggerate their anxious feelings and make it out that they have full blown anxiety which just makes a mockery of the condition. absolute dickheads.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Haha, he's stayed in the most shite hotel he could find obviously.

So it seems he's going to meet Mrs Greedy... the person he does go to London for is a crook - I've only read her wiki but I think that's a fair assessment. Says it all.

OK hens, I'm off to prepare for my joab. Can't wait to see what he does today. 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hope you're feeling well and keeping you power hen, wrap up aw cosy in a woodlouse coat and make sure to drink plenty of salt soup to keep you hydrated and so forth. ❤💎
Ah wee bit light headed the day Hope doll, must be how I Marion feels most days wi his pea brain.

Schools oan strike here, so we ur aw getting cosy fur 9am. #malifemarules

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve noticed a lot of people seem to be self diagnosing themselves with anxiety or whatever mental health condition they think will get them engagement and likes on Insta. It’s pathetic and makes a mockery of people who genuinely have those conditions.

He’s got a brass neck to complain about his room that Hannah likely paid for! He hasn’t done a bespoke tour has he? Maybe it isn’t that boujee after all, Ava May has basically gone bust.
He deserves the noisy neighbours, serves him right.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
They're all at it, Miss Greedy has apparently self diagnosed BPD 🙄 it's a total kick in the teeth to people who have actual Mental Health conditions. People with anxiety, it cripples their lives, my heart goes out to anyone with MH conditions.

The reason Mario has jumped on that trend is as usual he can't see green cheese without wanting some plus it's the biggest get out of jail card for the lack of anything remotely social or fun in his life. We all know he is a nasty wee bastard with no pals but it's much easier to pretend he has anxiety than accept the truth.

I can't see didums + Robbie rotten splitting up, they're enablers to eachother

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d rather have someone singing and drying their hair at half 12 at night than Marion trotting aboot wi his shark hoover at 5am. He’s such a wee hypocrite. Fanny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now the little bleep knows how his neighbours in the slum feel living next to him

View attachment 1888909
It shows that he’s never been to a big city before as midnight is usually when most people go out to go clubbing. Given how loud the hairdryer is it must be a shithole. Plus if Hannah is such a good friend, why are they not sharing a room? Anytime I go away with my best pals we always share rooms - I’ve seen many a pair of tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ah wee bit light headed the day Hope doll, must be how I Marion feels most days wi his pea brain.

Schools oan strike here, so we ur aw getting cosy fur 9am. #malifemarules
I'm also on strike the day hen. I woke up in a blind kerry Katona panic. I had a dream that I broke down on the school drop off, and I had to walk 2 miles home, crying in ma wee orange Chelsea Peers lemer pj's (smell the wealth) and my crocs. So this morning, I woke up, wearing the pj's, (that was sign one), got in the car to take the teen to school, and a message pop up oan my wee screen, warning ice! Then another, emissions low! I said not today Marion, haul arse back to oor safe space ma child, we are not leaving this hoose. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm also on strike the day hen. I woke up in a blind kerry Katona panic. I had a dream that I broke down on the school drop off, and I had to walk 2 miles home, crying in ma wee orange Chelsea Peers lemer pj's (smell the wealth) and my crocs. So this morning, I woke up, wearing the pj's, (that was sign one), got in the car to take the teen to school, and a message pop up oan my wee screen, warning ice! Then another, emissions low! I said not today Marion, haul arse back to oor safe space ma child, we are not leaving this hoose. So aye.
Huv a wee day oan the app that isnae yer joab ma lovelie 😘

Today should be a national holiday like crissmas and nae debates. Instead oaf tracking Santa, tracking Marion oot in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.