Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed a lot of people seem to be self diagnosing themselves with anxiety or whatever mental health condition they think will get them engagement and likes on Insta. It’s pathetic and makes a mockery of people who genuinely have those conditions.

He’s got a brass neck to complain about his room that Hannah likely paid for! He hasn’t done a bespoke tour has he? Maybe it isn’t that boujee after all, Ava May has basically gone bust.
He deserves the noisy neighbours, serves him right.
I agree, mental health is the new black for a lot of fame hungry no-marks - they use it to create content, gain sympathy, get freebies and make money - I despise this influencer culture! 🤬 I've suffered with my MH for years and Covid made it 1000x worse. Thanks to medication, it's only now I'm starting to feel I want to go out more, feel happier about going out and having fun, it's been debilitating and I still get my black days as obviously medication isn't 100% the answer. 😞

He'll no let anyone forget he's been to London, whereas for most people they been there lots of times and think nothing of it. 🙄 If he was a nice person I'd think "good for him" but he's a nasty piece of work so it's just embarassing and laughable that he go so excited! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't believe he's wore a trackie out for a meal and drink and to the theatre 😂
Who is he influencing looking like that 😂
I've got second hand embarrassment for him!

I'm actually lost fur wurds the day ma lovelies. I don't know if I feel sorry for him cause he's 40 and has zero life experience or social skills or if I'm glad he's making a tit of himself cause its entertained me on that fine blue Monday.
Either way I still can't get over the tracksuit! I'd be mortified to be seen with him if I was oor hannah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Literally couldn’t tell youse aw how many days off work, uni, family parties, general outings with pals etc I’ve missed out on due to my anxiety. Ironically enough, it’s happened to me today. Fully ready and 10 minutes before I get to leave I have an anxiety attack out of nowhere. Thankfully I’m able to be back in bed aw cosy and warum with the cat but as everyone else here has said 90% of these influencers play up the MH card when they feel like it, when they want sympathy from others. When in reality there’s duck all wrong with them.

It’s perfectly normal to feel anxious in situations you aren’t familiar with like a new place or waiting for the results of something. That’s a normal human reaction, not a mental illness. I wish I could turn my anxiety off and on like a switch but I can’t and the reality is it controls my life at least 50% of the time because I’ve never reacted positively to any meds and the waiting lists for therapy on the NHS are literally years long.

So people like Maz and others can go duck themselves for all I care. The ‘anxiety’ only gets mentioned with him when he wants attention or when he wants an excuse to stop people from criticising him. If he really was as anxious as he says he is (keep in mind he’s claimed he couldn’t even cross the street himself) then he 100% wouldn’t have been able to go to London, least not himself. I know myself and a lot of other anxiety sufferers can’t deal with public transport so being on a train for hours where you can’t escape might as well just be hell. So aye, rant er my luvlies am feeling crabbit this morning. Am away for a cup a tea (decaf, hopefully I’ll no be up aw night) and try catch up from home. Tonsa love hens❤🥔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
This comes from a bleep who pure guts his bedsit in the middle of the night hoovering before he goes to do hi 20 minute shift so aye ...what will he be treatit hiself tae the day hens
Did they stick him in a storage cupboard? Why is it so small 🤔🤭
100% agree with the anxiety comments 😞 it riles me so much this head and other insta no marks pretending to have anxiety!come offline and stop making a tit of yourselves.I have borderline personality disorder and terrible anxiety,and others have said it’s a struggle even leaving the house,it’s an insult to anyone with MH struggles he needs get in the bin 😠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've lost so many friendships over the years because I can't face 'simple' outings like meeting up for a coffee. When you repeatedly turn down invitations the invites eventually stop. Having anxiety has prevented me some days from even engaging on conversations over WhatsApp. It's draining to me and it must be hurtful to my former friends who probably didn't understand and maybe think I'm ghosting.

People can certainly overcome anxiety and live full lives but going from a small town to the busiest city in the country in the first attempt? Call me cynical.

Love to anyone struggling. So aye.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I've lost so many friendships over the years because I can't face 'simple' outings like meeting up for a coffee. When you repeatedly turn down invitations the invites eventually stop. Having anxiety has prevented me some days from even engaging on conversations over WhatsApp. It's draining to me and it must be hurtful to my former friends who probably didn't understand and maybe think I'm ghosting.

People can certainly overcome anxiety and live full lives but going from a small town to the busiest city in the country in the first attempt? Call me cynical.

Love to anyone struggling. So aye.

Absolutely! I mean he called it ‘baby steps’ no hen, baby steps for someone who says they can’t even cross a road by themselves is not travelling 5-6 hours and spending overnight somewhere you’ve never been before 🙄 baby steps for me is venturing out to the supermarket and spending more than 10 minutes looking in a clothes shop! Does he actually claim PIP for this so-called anxiety that he claims to have? 🙄 how can he claim to not be able to go out alone yet travels to work by himself and get away with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I could be wrong but think it’s very hard to get PIP for anxiety and you certainly wouldn’t get it if you’d self diagnosed yourself for sympathy on Instagram. He’s just a wee dick. I’m mortified at how he’s carrying on, going about London shrieking like a lassie and making a show of himself. Not to mention that only last week he was saying he was basically blind and couldn’t see or do anything without the help of others. 🤨 🤥
I wonder if the faux “anxiety” will make a comeback for his journey home by himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
After yesterdays performance I can’t help but feel sorry for his life.
He’s a 40 year old man who has shown he has absolutely no life experience. No holiday stories or experiences he can reminisce about. He has no real friends or life outwith Instagram and that’s really sad. He isn’t even good at what he does on Instagram which makes it even worse.
The world is a big place and you don’t even have to leave the Uk to see some amazing places. He spends so much money on absolute crap instead of making amazing memories with his partner.
This whole fake anxiety thing is a kick in the face to so many of his followers also, this weekend has proved that. I don’t understand why anyone would want to pretend they had severe anxiety when if you know anyone with it you know how hard it is for them
I don’t feel sorry for him hen - he’s a calculated little weasel. Knows exactly what he’s doing when it comes to the MH card played.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
5DED82E6-51BB-46A0-8E09-3FC3041AA573.jpeg

Marion ready to get out of her lane to tell the hotel manager that as a small business champion and brand ambassador for Discountedbedltd Paisley branch, she is about to kick their mop in after that nights sleep in the Harry Potter experience cupboard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I could be wrong but think it’s very hard to get PIP for anxiety and you certainly wouldn’t get it if you’d self diagnosed yourself for sympathy on Instagram. He’s just a wee dick. I’m mortified at how he’s carrying on, going about London shrieking like a lassie and making a show of himself. Not to mention that only last week he was saying he was basically blind and couldn’t see or do anything without the help of others. 🤨 🤥
I wonder if the faux “anxiety” will make a comeback for his journey home by himself.
Let's hope he's getting it for his 'blindness' and the powers that be see him goofing about like a twit in London and take it off him and take him to court!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Live scenes from Nevello Theatre 💎 ✨
[/QUOTE]
Influencing us on this video, don't buy the deodorant he wears if you don't want dotty, sweaty pits 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's hope he's getting it for his 'blindness' and the powers that be see him goofing about like a twit in London and take it off him and take him to court!
If he’s claiming PIP for conditions he doesn’t have he definitely needs to be pulled up on it. His Kerry Katonas are fine if he wears his glasses from the optician. Instead he chooses to wear big fake eBay glasses?! Honestly such a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marion dreaming of Beirut towers where he kin shart tae his hearts content.

Screenshot_20230117-115838~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Him and didums will both be claiming pip, it's not awarded on diagnosed conditions but how your condition affects you ☹ he will be lying thru his teeth and claiming everything unfortunately, he's a needle in a haystack

Reactions: 18
Can you imagine his poor hotel neighbour having tae listen tae Marion sharting his knicks aw night. And he has the cheek tae moan aboot them wae the dryer!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you imagine his poor hotel neighbour having tae listen tae Marion sharting his knicks aw night. And he has the cheek tae moan aboot them wae the dryer!
Hotels gonnae have tae replace the mattress and the plumbing after him in it aw night. They greasy chips came oot lit piss I imagine💎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Hotels gonnae have tae replace the mattress and the plumbing after him in it aw night. They greasy chips came oot lit piss I imagine💎
Even if she didn’t follow through oan the mattress, and it’s a BIG if, the sheer smell will mean the room needs airing oot fae weeks before another guest can stay

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.