Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey whit a day eh!
Enjoy yersel and your wee fake anxiety has been well and truly exposed as a big fat lie
I don't know what you get out of doing that 🤷
He gets disability payments for doing it ma lovelie. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A fell over ma beak rushing tae the comments when a saw oor Margaret was in London.

Are we on a reverse agoraphobia jurnee ma lovelies?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hope Marion took her travel sickness tablets afore all this gadding about. She’ll be no well! 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet even her theatre dwelling brother is thinking “What a tw@t” when he sees those London videos. She’s an uncultured gobby fat slug. Nae debates. 💎

Wanking into Mongos best towels with the Jo Malone candle burning. Deviant! 🤣🤣
I am crying hen ⚰ #deed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 1888486

Pahahaha SO affronted for the obese woodlouse. Abzaloot fud and so forth.
He's such a numptie 🤨🙄 how is this man almost 40? Zero life experience and no idea of how to behave. Today's been an eye opener.

This pish of 'i'm trying" ain't fooling anyone. I'm honestly affronted for him. I've rolled my eyes so many times today I feel like a slot machine 🙄

Anxiety is horrendous Mario, you do not have it. You have no social skills, no life experience and have no friends. Lying on your pip form is not the same as genuine anxiety.

Roll on Tuesday's saga, we are in for another day of hilarity. As you were tattle trolls 🫡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He really has never, ever, got out much had he?!

His behaviour is beyond bizarre, like a hyper 14 year old being let into town without their parents for the first time. Is that the first time he’s seen a red telephone box? I’m actually mortified they he’s Scottish and nearly 40 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What’s middle class Hannah doing with a scrote like him.
His language is absolutely atrocious. Does she get a government grant for working with the mentally challenged. I just don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Bet we get a morning view from wherever he’s stayed T u e s d a y L o n d o n 💎
As it’s the only time he’ll ever have a decent view from his windae, instead of the Beirut wasteland, bins and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bet we get a morning view from wherever he’s stayed T u e s d a y L o n d o n 💎
As it’s the only time he’ll ever have a decent view from his windae, instead of the Beirut wasteland, bins and so forth
I'm itching to know where he stayed. I've got a feeling it was a hotel now and not her house.

Reactions: 16
Aww a wee bespoke trip to London, shes no half sharting and pishing her frilly knickers wae excitement bless her. It’s clear how sad her life has been but this wee trip really highlights it, most people do trips away n so forth but she’s acting like shes discovered london :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this is the year we see the departure of Deek…no idea why I think that but just got a feeling 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It may still be the sedation wearing aff but ah thought gaun yersel' son when ah saw his wee giddy post after the theatre.

Did chuckle at this though:
Screenshot_20230117-081041.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.