Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After yesterdays performance I can’t help but feel sorry for his life.
He’s a 40 year old man who has shown he has absolutely no life experience. No holiday stories or experiences he can reminisce about. He has no real friends or life outwith Instagram and that’s really sad. He isn’t even good at what he does on Instagram which makes it even worse.
The world is a big place and you don’t even have to leave the Uk to see some amazing places. He spends so much money on absolute crap instead of making amazing memories with his partner.
This whole fake anxiety thing is a kick in the face to so many of his followers also, this weekend has proved that. I don’t understand why anyone would want to pretend they had severe anxiety when if you know anyone with it you know how hard it is for them
I totally agree. It really is the new black these days. It is a kick in the teeth for people with genuine mental health problems. Everyone has bad times in their lives but these so called “influencers” scream mental health at the drop of a hat or when they are called on their tit

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet oor H is going tae palm jobbie breath aff on someone else at the earliest opportunity 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet he’s wondering if he’ll finally meet Hinch but she seems to avoid anything to do with Greedy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only Marion would complain about a night in a hotel that the bleep prolly didnae even pay fae himself anyway. Scrounging fat slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've lost so many friendships over the years because I can't face 'simple' outings like meeting up for a coffee. When you repeatedly turn down invitations the invites eventually stop. Having anxiety has prevented me some days from even engaging on conversations over WhatsApp. It's draining to me and it must be hurtful to my former friends who probably didn't understand and maybe think I'm ghosting.

People can certainly overcome anxiety and live full lives but going from a small town to the busiest city in the country in the first attempt? Call me cynical.

Love to anyone struggling. So aye.
Totally with you here, though mine is more depression related than anxiety. I’ve lost many friendships and destroyed relationships because sometimes I simply can’t function and face even sending a text message let alone an in person meet up. It’s insulting when people jump on that bandwagon and claim faux anxiety/issues for clout and attention. I can say with confidence that those of us who do struggle with those issues would happily swap it for a normal existence, and yet these clowns on Instagram and TikTok are using it for content. Sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
That table probably feels unstable with the absolute rooker he’s hiding being around all the ✨ influencers ✨ 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Look at oor wee macaroni flushed with excitement and gazing adoringly at greedy and Solomon 🥰
His nose is the size of the table.

Look at all those fake instafriends all in one room! Bet that stinks after, Maz's breath and sharts, Solomons stinking pits and fanny. Greedy looks grubby as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His nose is the size of the table.

Look at all those fake instafriends all in one room! Bet that stinks after, Maz's breath and sharts, Solomons stinking pits and fanny. Greedy looks grubby as well.
On whose insta are you seeing these stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree, mental health is the new black for a lot of fame hungry no-marks - they use it to create content, gain sympathy, get freebies and make money - I despise this influencer culture! 🤬 I've suffered with my MH for years and Covid made it 1000x worse. Thanks to medication, it's only now I'm starting to feel I want to go out more, feel happier about going out and having fun, it's been debilitating and I still get my black days as obviously medication isn't 100% the answer. 😞

He'll no let anyone forget he's been to London, whereas for most people they been there lots of times and think nothing of it. 🙄 If he was a nice person I'd think "good for him" but he's a nasty piece of work so it's just embarassing and laughable that he go so excited! 😬
People use the whole anxiety as a personality trate or a trend. People don't know the difference between basic human feelings what we all feel when nervous, scared or worried and what is actaul anxiety.
Same with depression people have some down and up days we all do but then there is actual depression when you can't don't want to get out of bed, leave your home, wash, tidy, pay bills, stay in touch with family/friends, live a hermit life.
Everyone and their dug have some form of MH and I really feel for those that do struggle with it and probably won't seek help because they will think their not as bad as some.

Did he book a hostel instead of a hotel? I've stayed in many hotels even camping pods and I haven't heard anything like that blow dryer, people on the stairs. He is trying to make a joke of it in his post but can tell it was really annoying him, how dare they keep Marion up past his bedtime he is usually in bed and sleeping for 9pm.
It's London Marion it's a city, night life doesn't stop 6pm infact whoever was drying their hair was probably just starting their night out in London.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Look at oor wee macaroni flushed with excitement and gazing adoringly at greedy and Solomon 🥰
bleeping hell the state of that ugly duck!!!!!
I’m mortified for him, what must they all be thinking?
The massssssove Hooter!! The stinking 💩 breath!! And that bleeping haircut!?!?!?!?!
Looks like it was done by a 80yo blind mutant with two fingers😂💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.