Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pure raging I have to go to my joab tomorrow and miss the London fun and Marion in the wild. I can't wait to see what treatits are in store.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm pure raging I have to go to my joab tomorrow and miss the London fun and Marion in the wild. I can't wait to see what treatits are in store.
Phone in sick, say youse huv the sharts. Then when youse ur next in work get a bespoke sunflower lanyard and shart caird tae wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
We're never gonna hear the end of this trip.

"Yaaaasssssss take me baaaaacckk!"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lovin the random bald spot on the back of his heid and so forth 👌🏻

CCFEE56C-9DBE-4101-B04D-9B782C7C48AE.jpeg

It really adds to the overall council haircut chic vibe that he’s got going 💎 pure bespoke. I’m chanting it oan fae the rooftops!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she’s finally broadened her horizons and went to the capital, whit a day fir me to no be able to check tattle!!! I am literally shartin masel wi excitement fur when he needs to travel hame himsel, wee fanny will get lost oan the underground and I canny wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mario, l hate to tell you but the big London shows have been travelling the country for more than several year's now. I know this because I'm a regular theatre lovey who used to travel to London to see them, but l don't need to now because they're at my cities theatre 🙄 He's so behind on things for a man hitting 40

Screenshot_20230116-231524_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hey whit a day eh!
Enjoy yersel and your wee fake anxiety has been well and truly exposed as a big fat lie
I don't know what you get out of doing that 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.