Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A wunnir what it was on Hannah’s first visit to Beirut that made her return 🤔.
To remind her how lucky she is to have a proper house with a front and back door 😂

He walked into the restaurant kitchen thinking it was the toilet and is in hysterics. What a pathetic freak he is 🙄

Screenshot_20230116-193337_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
To remind her how lucky she is to have a proper house with a front and back door 😂

He walked into the restaurant kitchen thinking it was the toilet and is in hysterics. What a pathetic freak he is 🙄

View attachment 1887809
Let’s get ready for him re telling this story with a million dots of doom and the beak clutching on his own stories. *wipes away fake laughter tear*.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
He's as high as a kite, the come down after this wee trip is going to be huge 💥 he'll be like a broken record for months, London this, London that 🙄 absolutely no way he suffers with anxiety, he's telling porkies (again)

Surely you'd ask where the loo's are? He is pissing me off via Instagram, how Hannah can be arsed with him I'll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If one of my real friends was acting like he is I’d tell them to pack it in, let alone just a fake friend!

Walking down the street swearing like a fish wife. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
wunner if he’s packed bath bombs in his handbag hoping fae a hotel bath jurnee.
He’s an embarrassment sober but give her a few aw them lethal 🍷 wines and he really is unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's so common, swearing in the middle of the street.

He's like a giddy kiddy going away far tha 1st time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If one of my real friends was acting like he is I’d tell them to pack it in, let alone just a fake friend!

Walking down the street swearing like a fish wife. Embarrassing
I thought it was common knowledge not to draw attention to yourself in a place your not familiar with but this bleeping walloper acts like a 14yo who’s just had their first WKD way his fake best pal🙄 he’s just a pure brasscan way nae class so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember going to London when I was 17 for the first time, no parents just friends and we didn’t act half as immature as he is. He’s an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jesus christ anyone would think the wee bleep had never been to a theatre before. Bet he's sitting there shouting out I'm an influencer and giggling stupidly in his silly peach clothes! Hope he's got the route to the shitter mapped out just in case

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Live scenes from Nevello Theatre 💎 ✨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I look forward to trips away and trips with friends (real friends Maria, no insta fake snakes, you should try it sometime) but I certainly don't spend my time shrieking and running around filming everything for Instagram content. What a sad little life.
What a sad little life jane. X

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His an annoying twit but thank good he has gone further than Paisley bingo hall. I mean did have to be my home city tho 🤣

All I’m thinking is I wonder if deeks is showing the boys his bumming fort 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A wunder if he will reveal where he's staying
and risk his safety? Sit doon and get some class hen.
last thing he wants is his fans flockin to his hotel room.

what an embarrassment he is. What a sad little life he has had if he’s this excited about a trip to london as a 39 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t just come here for anybody….

It’s London you prick not the bleeping Russia 🙄🙄🙄🙄😀
Won't even go a trip to London for Deed Deek, Edinburgh is all the orange man gets.
Can't believe he's made it to London, that tiny bag for a night over? Surely you'd take a bigger bag.
I hope Deed Deek is at home sending or selling all his tat off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shes pissed up. 😂 I'm away to catch up with todays posts!

Ken Dodd dressed like a flump/packet of flumps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.