Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh look at her thinking she is something, someone, creaming her knickers, behaving like a teenager who’s been allowed up the city for the first time unaccompanied.

What rips ma knitting is FAKING MENTAL HEALTH, absolutely disgusting.

Bet that Hannah is footing the bill too.

Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 40
If this is how he’s carrying on about being in LDN imagine what it would be like if he got a plane and went somewhere exotic.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To those of us who have been to London a few times, it's a normal trip away, but you can really tell he's not used to travelling by how he's hyper.

So I'm guessing they've been pounding the streets all day, and now at the theatre without having a shower and change of clothing?...Rank!.

You just know after this high he's going to be on a massive downer when he gets back to reality. And it's not like Hannah is a short bus ride from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm cringing 🫣 don't know what's worst, the trackie, the handbag, the over dramatic accent, the fake Burberry 🙄 hot chocolate and chips, Jesus Christ, he has absolutely no idea. Hannah looks stylish and fits in, she looks over his behaviour too. Please don't let him be going to the theatre in a trackie 🥴 he is absolutely embarrassing and showing himself right up.

I reckon, he's been invited to an Instahun event and Oor Hannah has seen it as an amazing PR opportunity so has offered the go as his plus one. She'll have put it through as a business expense so Maz will think he's won the lottery, when in fact he's being used.

Hannah being up was purely to discuss her new business selling points to the Scottish sales team, nothing more. They aren't friends, no matter what Maz tells himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
To those of us who have been to London a few times, it's a normal trip away, but you can really tell he's not used to travelling by how he's hyper.

So I'm guessing they've been pounding the streets all day, and now at the theatre without having a shower and change of clothing?...Rank!.

You just know after this high he's going to be on a massive downer when he gets back to reality. And it's not like Hannah is a short bus ride from him.
Mario as usual could have gone at Christmas and had a better experience but misses the boat as usual like with Edinburgh like he went when the markets finished.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As long as ah wisnae talking like him 😳🤣

Speaking of which ah think Hannah huz gave him too many sweeties the day, shouting influencer aroon London, ah'm affronted fur him. Ah hope wee Deek does a midnight flit.
I'm hoping wee Deek changes the locks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I look forward to trips away and trips with friends (real friends Maria, no insta fake snakes, you should try it sometime) but I certainly don't spend my time shrieking and running around filming everything for Instagram content. What a sad little life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's sad that at 39 he's that excited about being in London. 🙄 You'd swear he was in NYC, it's so embarrassing! 😂 I've been to London countless times, both on day trips and overnight stays for gigs/shows and I had a good time but wouldn't rush back - it's not my cup of tea and much prefer other cities, but I doubt he's been anywhere else so has nothing to compare London to. 😑
How dare you, he's been tae Blackpool #ainlane #gettaeken

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That fuckwit is winding me up something chronic the day, running about London like he’s on eccies but last week he couldn’t leave the house due to his anxiety?! Make it make sense babes. It just shows how desperately unhappy he is stuck in that flat, if that flat was truly his “happy place” he wouldn’t be running round London all hyper showing off on his story’s. All 3 nights on the wine….geez peace Marion babes, most people do that every weekend 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m so confused - so how long is he in London for? 🤔 where is he staying?! 🤔
Can't be long, he's only got a little bag!

Pmsl at his antics with that phone box. I know exactly where that is, and I also know that that phone box stinks of piss. Just thought you would all like to know that!

• Haha
So tempted to hit the West End and catch a wee glimpse of the wee prick. Londoners hate tourist knobs like him. He’s going to stick out like a sore thumb!

100% he’s not paying for any of this!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can't be long, he's only got a little bag!

Pmsl at his antics with that phone box. I know exactly where that is, and I also know that that phone box stinks of piss. Just thought you would all like to know that!
It must have reminded him of his close at hame

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In that chips and carousel boomerang you can see he’s shaking like a shitting dug, even with the effect on it 😂

• Haha
3 days on the drink canny be good for the bowels ma luvlies. Hannah better get the plumbers on speed dial💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.