Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck is calling wee Hot Dog Heed an influencer ?!! Just himself? Aye thought so.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh god I’m so embarrassed for him 😩 don’t know if I can keep looking. The cringe is real

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aww bless her, oan the sweet Pinot Grigio tonight. Let’s pray for a drunk live 😂 Hannah looks absolutely done with his tit already.

• Haha
Is he wearing his (pink) tracksuit underneath his woodlouse coat in London?!?!?! 🤣

Thread title suggestion: He's pure tacky, pounding the streets of London in his salmon trackie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Oh My Gowd...

325536076_852898889299084_787728180485162011_n.jpg
325649426_1799501323765797_2092449284830410151_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs mario! London is one of my fave places! I got engaged there, now you’ve plagued it with you sharts! Feck off back to paisley! We don’t claim you here! He’s prob got his shart card in his bag with spare y fronts so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow you can tell he's no been far fae his bedshit before. Like a wee shrieking lassie running roon that London wae his toddler sized Peach trackie oan.

Actually embarrassed for him the way he's acting. The excitement has brought out the grandiose behaviour, he's the only person calling himself an influencer 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
From Hannah's account.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen Greedy is on her way to London so I assume he’s down for something to do with her. What a sad bastard.

A need tae know how he’s getting back up the road.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That’s good hen I had visions of you talking about Marion when you were coming round🙈 glad you’re ok 💜
As long as ah wisnae talking like him 😳🤣

Speaking of which ah think Hannah huz gave him too many sweeties the day, shouting influencer aroon London, ah'm affronted fur him. Ah hope wee Deek does a midnight flit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please tell me I have the kerry katonas and he’s nae wearing the peach tracksuit, please

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's sad that at 39 he's that excited about being in London. 🙄 You'd swear he was in NYC, it's so embarrassing! 😂 I've been to London countless times, both on day trips and overnight stays for gigs/shows and I had a good time but wouldn't rush back - it's not my cup of tea and much prefer other cities, but I doubt he's been anywhere else so has nothing to compare London to. 😑

• Haha
Hannah and The Giant Peach on the wine - please keep posting Martin - give us the content we deserve after waiting all day 🤣🤣
Hannah and the Giant Peach needs tae be in the next thread title 🤣🤣 almost ripped ma beak clean aff!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.