Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New profile pics available lads
Cheers ma luvlie. Pooor bespoke pic noo. Wis he no wearing the same exact outfit yesterday anaw? Boggin bleep. You would’ve thought he saw this as an opportunity tae go buy a new wardrobe. Ad also like tae add primark tae ma list a shops he’ll visit. Hope Hannah takes him tae a posh restaurant only for him tae show up in his finest reduced section claez so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ah bet his wee pal Hannah has funded the whole trip which is why Monzo has forgotten about his anxiety quicker than the ugg slippers, craptop and crocs. So aye .

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You’d think he’d travelled the world🙈 it’s only London Mario calm yourself ffs.
@Madge2022 hen are you round from the sedation yet ma lovelie 😂
Ah am ma lovelie, once ah explained the importance of the day they goat me in and oot in two hours. Like Marion ah need a wee chaperone, unlike Marion it's oanly fur 24 hours. In bed aw cosy noo. Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah am ma lovelie, once ah explained the importance of the day they goat me in and oot in two hours. Like Marion ah need a wee chaperone, unlike Marion it's oanly fur 24 hours. In bed aw cosy noo. Tonsa luv M 🥔♥ x
That’s good hen I had visions of you talking about Marion when you were coming round🙈 glad you’re ok 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When he was waddling into the phone box I thought he was naked under his woodlouse jacket 🤮 but actually he’s wearing his PEACH TRACKSUIT! and big platform trainers but Hannah still towers over him so aye.

1833C91E-B975-4351-AF19-A2B8533B9FE6.jpeg

I’m affronted for him gan aboot London shrieking like a giddy schoolgirl. Get a life Marion hen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I don't know why she bothers with him, maybe she's being paid by someone :unsure:
She has certainly went out her way to look after him, putting herself at the hugest risk. Poor wee lassie, hope she doesn't think all we Scots are like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The absolute state of it. Snide Burberry scarf, woodlouse coat, side saddle bag, shoplifter trainers and the peach monstrosity. I’m affronted he’s in the capital mincing around like that. Looks like a smack heed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t just come here for anybody….

It’s London you prick not the bleeping Russia 🙄🙄🙄🙄😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Omg and jeezo has oor wee Marian taken herself out of glasgae!
Sorry I'm on my wee bougie holidays and not caught up x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is he wearing - beige, grey, peach, white… A true pal would give him a nudge and tell him to sort it oot.

And you couldn’t write it, loves Christmas but goes to London (one of the most festive cities in December) the month after when there is literally duck all happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hannah and The Giant Peach on the wine - please keep posting Martin - give us the content we deserve after waiting all day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Spends 362 days of the year in the bedsit, has plans fae 3 days and is shitting her pants thinking she’s a lassie about town. Sit your fat peach tracksuited arse down and get some class.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.