Cleaning with Mario #90 Much to his dismay, Mario's been dumped by Ava May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My laddie's gettin oan that very train at 10.58 fae Newcastle :ROFLMAO: I huv sent him a pic of Mongo and telt him tae keep his katonas open fae him 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
He will be dining out on this till crissmas at Beirut towers makes a comeback.

Ah'm getting a wee procedure done at the hoaspital this efternin and wull require sedation. Pondering whether tae cancel so ah kin keep up with Mario sightings oot in the wild. Mebbes the nurses wull get tae ken and keep auld Madge informed when ah wake up. 🤔
He’s friends wae all they nurses remember hen 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
My laddie's gettin oan that very train at 10.58 fae Newcastle :ROFLMAO: I huv sent him a pic of Mongo and telt him tae keep his katonas open fae him 🤞
What a time to be alive ...or oan a train with I Marion. He needs tae get a selfie. 😘

He’s friends wae all they nurses remember hen 😉
Ah'm ah gunni cum oot wi a button mushroom as part of Marion's revenge 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder what his train snacks are. That compartment will be shart central
I wonder if she’s taken his tacky little wooden snack box?

I’d love tae be oan that train. Bet she’s making such a show of himself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well ma lovelies, as it wuz a clear night here ah've managed tae find Marion's star...
Screenshot_20230116-112605.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Am well feart fur him getting back hame withoot a carer and nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is great. 🤣🤣🤣

Am masel glad he doesn't have a passport and will never get to this place called abroad. I'd never stop laughing if I spotted him in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I really hope he stays over at her house. We've seen pictures of it so his eyes will be out on stalks 😳 Then get ready for a come down when he gets back to the tiny flat 🤣

On Hannah’s story, she's shared his picture in her stories and put "Proud of you" 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I love our patter about his explosive sharts but the funniest part is that he has given us this information for free 😂😂 It isnae Tattle folklore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who are we watching for updates ma lovelies? Maz or Hannah? Im oan the edge of my seat waiting for this day to unfold 😂 Hannah had a chai latte, wonder if Maz did. Feel sorry for the poor folk on that train with all the sharting that’ll be going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pleased to see he's had a swift recovery from his blindness and crippling anxiety to be out the house all weekend.
bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pleased to see he's had a swift recovery from his blindness and crippling anxiety to be out the house all weekend.
bleep
This will be it for the year, he'll come back with either delusion of grandeur or never leave the close again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello ma lovelies 👋
Well, he's had an exciting weekend oan the team with his pals cronies/Instagram fake friends. 🙄 And now he's oan the train to god knows where, seeing someone who won't really want to see him. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hallo ma lovelies, I am a wee bit concerned that laddo has been allowed out into the wilds. He isny built for these tests, you know, conversations, manners, getting oot the bedsit.. and HOW WILL HE GET HAME, all cozee n that.

oh i need to lie doon, its too much… we haveny heard from in him 4 hours!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wits happenin ma manz ...sorry wrang thread...so greedy is aff to london tonight for something exciting tomorrow, ye cannae get anything mare exciting than monzo being chaperoned to London...a wonder if he is wearing a wrist strap attached tae hannah

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.