Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye. There’s a reason it were £22 from £70. Saw that blind fucker coming, so they did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Aye. There’s a reason it were £22 from £70. Saw that blind fucker coming, so they did
Take it it's been a really popular choice, selling out fast so they've done it cheap to get rid them.
Can't wait for pose in the mirror
Marion : It's pure coossy and soft like good quality, beutifol.
Sold out lovelies can't get it I got last one 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello ma lovelies *waves from kitchen table and not mirror* 😃

On this new day of dawn, it's ma birthday! 🥳 I'm the same age as Mario but polls apart in everything else, thank fucken god - for a start! 😂Although I will probably develop his pot belleh after already getting a teaspoon or twelve in the jar of Nutella I bought especially, and I will be enjoying some snacks later before our meal out. 🐷 Might have one or two of those lethal ➡🍹 if not, a few lagers because why not? 😎 I got sickeningly drunk on my works night oot back in Dec 🙈 😂 and I've nawt been able to look at alcohol since 🤮 but I think I've recovered! 😂 The meal isn't until 7:30pm so I won't be home and awl cosy until much later 😤 but it's okay, I can break routine on this day of ma birth - live life! #fuckit #needed
Happy late birthday Ma lovely. 🎂

I have been in ma laine and avoiding this thread today as I got up early and hubby asked why and I said it was because I had bleep washings to do.
I am so ashamed! That flat slut has brainwashed me 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
A new trackie bought with the petty cash, in the shade “uncooked sausage” no ma quote

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh no hens, oor wee Marion, took a tumble in his new shoes while wearing his peach tracksuit in the shade "uncooked sausage" not ma quote. So aye.
Snapchat-2084487895.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Mario must have called into see Derek in work today 🤭
Oh duck I’m clutching ma beak….I do this when I venture to the City that is Glasgow and I canne understand what someone says to me 😂🙈🙈 “sorry I’m from……”😭😭 it’s a wonder Mr S hasn’t divorced me afore now, so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly he is so tit at everything. Pretends to be into home aesthetics because all the huns are but seriously how crap does this look!?

53124321-1AFE-4315-9112-749152F26EA8.jpeg

The stems are too long for that stupid little jar that he “put by” from last year 🤥! Use your brain and cut some length off them so they don’t flop over, ya fool.

Also what oh earth is he wearing here? It’s like the mother of the bride hoosecoat on steroids ma lovelies. so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Can't get over the hype tracksuit. It was in fashion around 7 years ago cos my now 20 year old was into it when he had just turned into a teenager 😂 embarrassed for him. Especially in Peach hahahahahah he's gonna be walking round looking like a naked fat bastard from Austin Powers 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Honestly he is so tit at everything. Pretends to be into home aesthetics because all the huns are but seriously how crap does this look!?

View attachment 1855341

The stems are too long for that stupid little jar that he “put by” from last year 🤥! Use your brain and cut some length off them so they don’t flop over, ya fool.

Also what oh earth is he wearing here? It’s like the mother of the bride hoosecoat on steroids ma lovelies. so aye
Mibby he's bespoke styled his toop ball that way hen.

He's even put chopsticks in his other toop baw for those deserved Chinese meals in bed.

Your passion isnae his passion. Dont message this page again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.