Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday to you hen, hope you’ve been delighted with your day , otherwise that’s me feeling pyoor scunnered and so forth, relatively anywhys. Get splashing your petty cash on hunners of reed diffusers in a dead wealthy scent, and tons of blessings to you ma darlin 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else sick to the back teeth of "angel numbers" in the scent of "time". Its eleven minutes past eleven, you absolute dick. Does he think a wee angel is in his clocks and phone's controlling time. My passions aren't your passions, Marion. Never message this page again. Blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
11:11 is the angel number IYDKGTK my lovlie
But surely it comes around every day (twice if you don’t have a 24 hour clock) so why does he screenshot his phone. Are we meant to think the angels guided him or some other hocus Pocus pish? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else sick to the back teeth of "angel numbers" in the scent of "time". Its eleven minutes past eleven, you absolute dick. Does he think a wee angel is in his clocks and phone's controlling time. My passions aren't your passions, Marion. Never message this page again. Blocked.
She thinks she’s an instahun like the rest of the sheep, manifesting, angel numbers and reading the secret - except Marion manifested a blazed boyfriend, a bedsit & loadsa debt and can’t actually read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All these new items he has shown in the last few days were all purchased last year and only shown now.

I dread to think what else he has hidden.

View attachment 1852567View attachment 1852559

He got those knitted covers and throw with a code in a sale.
No idea on the prices then but today they are this.
Toop oos so used grey for the price.

Honestly, he is out of control.

View attachment 1852568View attachment 1852569
Bet this muppet thinks st.Ives is a colour. Been there many times years ago. Lovely wee town. Even been to Lands End, Eden project. Unfortunately for Marion I don't think McGill's go that far south.
Sorry but £123 for that doesn't even look worth £50 amount he spends is sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hens I think I need to take myself on a wee bespoke divorce journey.
Came downstairs (aye iv got a back and front door) to find Mr P with his drill out announcing he was making a "coffee station" for the new fancy machine he bought (smell the wealth). Attaching things to the wall for the pods and having a wee tray for sugars ect. Says he just thought of doing it so at least he wasny 6 months planning.
I'm wondering if I'm giving off subliminal Mario vibes that he's picked up. If he starts wearing a hoose coat he's getting mop kicked oot nae debates.
So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hens after much deliberation I've decided to book masel that wee trip away this year. It's well expensive as it's an organised trip but I reckon it cost less than what Marion has spent in the last few months on utter crap. Fortunate I can #livemalife Well excited for it and nae debates.

@Pepsi if he starts wearing wean's pyjamas get him booted oot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hens I think I need to take myself on a wee bespoke divorce journey.
Came downstairs (aye iv got a back and front door) to find Mr P with his drill out announcing he was making a "coffee station" for the new fancy machine he bought (smell the wealth). Attaching things to the wall for the pods and having a wee tray for sugars ect. Says he just thought of doing it so at least he wasny 6 months planning.
I'm wondering if I'm giving off subliminal Mario vibes that he's picked up. If he starts wearing a hoose coat he's getting mop kicked oot nae debates.
So aye
Wait til he starts showing you his new makeup and cushions then panic hen 🤣
Hens after much deliberation I've decided to book masel that wee trip away this year. It's well expensive as it's an organised trip but I reckon it cost less than what Marion has spent in the last few months on utter crap. Fortunate I can #livemalife Well excited for it and nae debates.

@Pepsi if he starts wearing wean's pyjamas get him booted oot!
#deserved
Fair okay I've two holidays lined up for this year - one with friends and an organised short tour with Mr T later in the year

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah bet he sets an alarm fur it. Stealing his patter fae Shrek Fiona maw Rendall, thought he wiz the OG (fae 2018)?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah LOVE when he screenshots 11:11, ma twin blister is right intae spirituality and tarot and aw that and 11:11 “apparently” means that you should be aware, pay attention and stay grounded. Nae like oor Marion getting right above his stayshunnn 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah LOVE when he screenshots 11:11, ma twin blister is right intae spirituality and tarot and aw that and 11:11 “apparently” means that you should be aware, pay attention and stay grounded. Nae like oor Marion getting right above his stayshunnn 💎
Noo is that a 6 months in the planning stayshunnn ma darlin ‘ 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What about the people who don't believe in this tripe?

Do oor clocks just swerve from the 11.10 lane right intae the 11.12 lane wae nae debates in between?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Noo is that a 6 months in the planning stayshunnn ma darlin ‘ 🤔😂
Aye hen, every stayshunnn takes MONS AND MONS ae planning, nae debates.

What about the people who don't believe in this tripe?

Do oor clocks just swerve from the 11.10 lane right intae the 11.12 lane wae nae debates in between?
Aye hen! Nae 11:11 fur the sane 😂 once you start noticing it you instinctively look for it all the time. It was sendin me roond the bend so she telt me to stop lookin and I never see 11:11 unless it’s one of these sad insta twats sharing it for attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The new tracksuit in the shade peach 😂 treat yoursels hens and go have a wee peak at it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Both him and Derek are both orange men now 🍊 😂View attachment 1854416
He's definitely a parody account and nae debates. Even Stevie Wonder would see no tae buy that. Ah fink Marion is a nasty troll to Tattlers, stays in a mansion and photoshoaps himsel' intae Beirut towers.

He's gonni look like an overstuffed sausage wearing that. 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What the duck is that? That’ll go lovely with his baby blue gazelles.

Pyoor stunning. So aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.