Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe he’s posted that shampoo claiming he’s on to his third bottle 🤦🏼‍♀️ He might as well just copy and paste Andrew’s posts at this point the baldy bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy new years my lovelies. Sorry it’s late but I’ve pretty much lived at work since Xmas Eve.
I was deleting emails today cos I had like 3000 (smell the wealth) and I came across one that said chesterfield sofa clutched my normal sized beak because it reminded me of the concrete slab.
new year and he’s still a moaning arse.
should be a combined thread title to whoever said
Paisley Pinocchio the peach whale 🐳 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
3rd bottle? She has 3 hairs on her flat heed.
Absolute LIAR. What happened to the ‘Oplex’ - gate keeping it hahahaha who does she think she is

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hello my lovelies

I’m sorry I’ve not been on, Christmas and new year was mental then started my new job on Tuesday, and I’m running around like a blue assed fly as we go to Thailand next Wednesday. So I’ve not had time to check in on our Martin and tbh, I didn’t even want to as he just depressed the life out of me between his bald flat head to his broken picket fence teeth I’d had enough. I was also sick to death of that Bastid tree and I hope to duck it’s made it’s way down into the junkies boujee apartment as I never wanna see it again.
Hope you’re all well and Rayn hasn’t escaped.
Mwah you wonderful lot xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He goes through the same amount of shampoo as me and I could give Hagrid a run for his money.
How much shampoo is he slapping on that head!

Maybe deeks been using it as body wash.

Also not sure if Andrew has a thread on here but if he does I'd imagine Marion being the number 1 troll.
"Aye well ave been using that shampoo for 10 months noo so aye if you don't know get tae know and so forth, Andrew is just a nasty troll and needs to get to know who the OGs are"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even when my hair used to reach my arse I still didn’t go through shampoo that quickly, what the duck is he doing to be going through it that much?

It’s like the watermelon hair mask all over again, you are balding and preferably need a hair transplant fae Turkey or at the very least some Regaine or Alpecin ffs!😩 Hate how he thinks he’s ‘wan a the lassies’ for using L’oreal shampoo, wee delusional bleep so aye💎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m back on socials and Marion does not disappoint. 3rd bottle ! I use olaplez which is half the size of that I also have long thick hair and it lasts me months and this bleep is on his 3rd bottle wtf
Dehydrated hair… what hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is he using that shampoo on his pubes aswell because there's no way he'd get through that bottle in a year just using it on his head nevermind 3!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aw ma lovelies, yesterday I woke up and said bleep washings, and today I wake up and see we use the same shampoo. 😫
I’m gonna go oot a buy a peach tracksuit and shave ma heid apart from 3 hairs to speed the process up.
Na debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Using it for that last 10 months🤔, did he not do a post about buying the Monday shampoo less than 10 months ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's clearly her first bottle and she wants everyone to think she was using it first. She probably bought it as a wee stocking filler. I really can't believe this absolute nut job thinks she can influence people to rush out and bulk buy it all. We seen what happened with her hobby craft purchase. You're just fat arse Marion, from a scruffy flat in Paisley, who wears a shart card, with humping breath, and the hair of some sort of sensory toy. An absolute embarrassment to society.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Not to be pedantic or anything but if you used to smoke and now you don’t you are an ex smoker. You can’t take up something you have given up you utter Muppet. Crabbit this morning ma lovelies as I’ve Hunners of bleep washings to do and my bleep washing machine has packed up 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not to be pedantic or anything but if you used to smoke and now you don’t you are an ex smoker. You can’t take up something you have given up you utter Muppet. Crabbit this morning ma lovelies as I’ve Hunners of bleep washings to do and my bleep washing machine has packed up 😡
That's a bleep and a hawf

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m back on socials and Marion does not disappoint. 3rd bottle ! I use olaplez which is half the size of that I also have long thick hair and it lasts me months and this bleep is on his 3rd bottle wtf
I go between the Elvive that he has and using Aussies SOS purple shampoo once a week for my highlights, but like you mine lasts me ages. He must squeeze a stupid amount out.

I love how he's tagged L'Oréal in. He'll be wanting to be their ambassador 🤭

Mario, you really are a stupid twit 🙄
Screenshot_20230105-120620_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Do men use shampoo? Don’t they just use the all in one that does body, bum, hair, crapets and car???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Mario used to have a cig on a night out. Ooohhhh he's hard! Walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.