Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies *waves from kitchen table and not mirror* 😃

On this new day of dawn, it's ma birthday! 🥳 I'm the same age as Mario but polls apart in everything else, thank fucken god - for a start! 😂Although I will probably develop his pot belleh after already getting a teaspoon or twelve in the jar of Nutella I bought especially, and I will be enjoying some snacks later before our meal out. 🐷 Might have one or two of those lethal ➡🍹 if not, a few lagers because why not? 😎 I got sickeningly drunk on my works night oot back in Dec 🙈 😂 and I've nawt been able to look at alcohol since 🤮 but I think I've recovered! 😂 The meal isn't until 7:30pm so I won't be home and awl cosy until much later 😤 but it's okay, I can break routine on this day of ma birth - live life! #fuckit #needed

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

On this new day of dawn, it's ma birthday! 🥳 I'm the same age as Mario but polls apart in everything else, thank fucken god - for a start! 😂Although I will probably develop his pot belleh after already getting a teaspoon or twelve in the jar of Nutella I bought especially, and I will be enjoying some snacks later before our meal out. 🐷 Might have one or two of those lethal ➡🍹 if not, a few lagers because why not? 😎 I got sickeningly drunk on my works night oot back in Dec 🙈 😂 and I've nawt been able to look at alcohol since 🤮 but I think I've recovered! 😂 The meal isn't until 7:30pm so I won't be home and awl cosy until much later 😤 but it's okay, I can break routine on this day of ma birth - live life! #fuckit #needed
Happy birthday ma lovelie! Keep spining bright and mop kicking your way through this birthday day of dawn 🥳 #deserved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Happy birthday hen! 🥳🥳 I'm absolutely affronted that your meal isnae until 7:30pm. You should be home aw cosy, dishing out Chinese food, with your hand, on your bed. You need tae get some class on this dayn of dawn, not be oot and aboot. So aye. Hope you get spoiled with treatis and you have a good day, relatively and so forth. "Deserved" 🎈💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Happy Birthday ma lovlie 🎈 🎁 🎂 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Happy birthday hen I would like to give you your birthday dumps but a don’t want your safety or anonymity compromised😂💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Happy birthday, youse shud huv #treatit yersel tae a Wothyspoon's breakfast, a #deserved lunch straight fae the freezer in Jam Jars, then a wee #fuckit dinner at Castlevecchi.

Hope ye get plenty oaf petty cash tae spend ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

On this new day of dawn, it's ma birthday! 🥳 I'm the same age as Mario but polls apart in everything else, thank fucken god - for a start!
Who do you think you are mop kicking your way tae this thread telling us aw your swerving out yer lane tae enjoy yer birthday and no be aw cosy by 7pm!
Absolute nerve!
Next ye'll be telling us aw you spent your petty cash oan a real treat and no a primark body warmer and polyester pyjamas.
Sum eh yous on here really need to check urselfs!
Its the Mario way or the highway so IYDKTGTK!

But anywi have a happy birthday 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this English?
Marion, ma lovlie, will you please get yourself on a Further Education jurnee, your spelling, grammar and sentence structure is making me cry.
8ECF723C-7CAF-400B-BFD3-DC0F29E24FE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
He really is a sad pathetic little cretin. Another week off to do what Martin? Whinge and moan? Get a life ya sad little man child

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Happy dayn of dawn of youse birth tae oor wee babby gurul @#noinfluencer

I hope youse huv a tombstone and a wee balloon arch, and huv the wee lassies coming aroond the night fae a rummage in your Monica cupboard. Spine bright hen!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Imagine sitting there waiting for 11.11 on your phone to take a screenshot to share to folk, not knowing what the duck it's all about just because other instafuckas do.
I could never work this one out? Is is something special? Am I missing out?
Does he screenshot 22:22 as well? Oh, wait…he’s never up that late, always “warrum and cosy” in his safe space by 7:30.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I could never work this one out? Is is something special? Am I missing out?
Does he screenshot 22:22 as well? Oh, wait…he’s never up that late, always “warrum and cosy” in his safe space by 7:30.
11:11 is the angel number IYDKGTK my lovlie

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hey hen! You listen here! Yous are going to mop kick duck out of this day of dawn on your birthday.

Put on your best choice of footwear crocs/uggs/**** shoes and have a few of those lethal ones.

Take me back hen. Have a boujee bleeping day. Xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Happy Birthday ma lovlie I hope you'se have been planning that meal for 6 months seeing as you will be way oot of your warum and cosy laine. Spine bright enjoy 👉🍹 those lethal drinks and u hope you get lots of petty cash 💎❤🍾🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Happy Birthday Hen! Keep you power and your passions which are not my passions on this day of dawn! Hope you have the most GORGEOUS day! 🍹🪩🥔🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 9
11.11, the angel number, reminiscent of the time when the crack heed Robin appeared at the communal doorway - utter spiritual vibes and so forth. 🕊

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Happy birthday ma lovelie ❤ Where you going hen? Castlevicci? Jam jar? Hope you got lots of petty cash to spend on cushions and throws 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.