Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted this on last thread just before it closed.. always missing the mark in true marion style 🤣🤣🤣
Ma lovelies saying as death breath is on a comma shall we have a think aboot our top Mazda moment of 2022 with the new year of dawn upon us and so forth??
One of my up there moments has to be casketgate.. ultimate cringe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Mario is currently oan a comma until the New Year (despite posting twice since he announced this)

Tree is doon and dead tae him

Flat still looks as cold and uninviting as always

He has a new piece of furniture in the living room ( a bedside cabinet tae go wae the bathroom cabinet)

Waiting fae some inspirational New Year, New Me quotes from the OG insta witch eat 2018. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
AC88356E-8CB0-44A5-A681-D8478945728A.jpeg

A bespoke new thread means celebrating martins missed Christmas tree… sorry, no, it’s TGI’s Christmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Parking my fat festive arse oan this new thread, patiently waiting for Marions packed January full of plans. I‘ll wait and wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Posted this on last thread just before it closed.. always missing the mark in true marion style 🤣🤣🤣
Ma lovelies saying as death breath is on a comma shall we have a think aboot our top Mazda moment of 2022 with the new year of dawn upon us and so forth??
❤

I haven't followed him all year but some highlights. I'm sorry for mentioning things that didn't happen this year but this was the year I discovered him so aw new to me.

- Posting a picture of the Blister's camel toe which someone got into the next thread title 🤣

- his new lips 👄

- teasing his lovelies about revealing his Christmas decorations and not being able to keep it a secret for 2 minutes.

- being outed as a Granny basher. The incident wasn't nice 💔 but I'm glad someone was able to share how awful he is in real life.

- Very conveniently being sick every time he was aff work.

- This article full of shade: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scotlands-mrs-hinch-cleaning-up-21634179

"On Instagram, Mario McKnight’s home is a grey, white and shiny palace with a candle in every corner. .....

In real life, it’s exactly the same. I can see most of it when he throws open the front door to welcome me in."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How could we forget his 0.0000001ml in his lips. Pouted fae a day then they deflated quicker than his balloon arch

• Haha
Reactions: 44
My favourite moment was Tattles discovery of his shart card when he was papped in Edinburgh by wan of his lovelies. What a day this was!

Screenshot_20221229-204448.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh fuckin hell he’s back on again sharing that Hannah harping on about some shite to do with her wax melt business. Didn’t watch the full reel but saw her saying she’s doing away with some scents. Our wee hedgehog will be raging if it’s his range 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mario, here's my comment. You and your fake mate can shove that overpriced crap up your chocolate starfish 👎
Screenshot_20221229-213507_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Is it just me or does Ava Meeeeh Hannah look weird there? Can’t put my finger on what it is.

Hi my favourite tattle trolls! Strapping in for this new thread ready to hurtle towards #Autumn2023Vibes in January with oor Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is it just me or does Ava Meeeeh Hannah look weird there? Can’t put my finger on what it is.

Hi my favourite tattle trolls! Strapping in for this new thread ready to hurtle towards #Autumn2023Vibes in January with oor Marion.
I thought the same too! 👀

Reactions: 16
My contender for fave Marion moment of ‘22 was his hilarious and equally cringeworthy advert for the fabric softeners.
Those stupid faces he was pulling whilst he was sniffing the bottles were bleeping fantastic. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh fuckin hell he’s back on again sharing that Hannah harping on about some shite to do with her wax melt business. Didn’t watch the full reel but saw her saying she’s doing away with some scents. Our wee hedgehog will be raging if it’s his range 🙊
Nae mair Rayn's grotty litter tray or Marion's sharty crissmas. Ah see she's stolen Marion's bespoke patter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hannah just doesn’t have her usual filter on ma lovelies!

She is doing away with her ‘dupes’ range and they are all going to be ‘last chance to buy’ soon! Is Mario being dropped from Ava May?

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.