Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go between the Elvive that he has and using Aussies SOS purple shampoo once a week for my highlights, but like you mine lasts me ages. He must squeeze a stupid amount out.

I love how he's tagged L'Oréal in. He'll be wanting to be their ambassador 🤭

Mario, you really are a stupid twit 🙄 View attachment 1856118
Oh god you can just see hip flick his 3 hairs and mouthing it with his crusty lips “because I’m worth it’

He needs to get himself on a turkey journey and get a hair transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m back on socials and Marion does not disappoint. 3rd bottle ! I use olaplez which is half the size of that I also have long thick hair and it lasts me months and this bleep is on his 3rd bottle wtf
Loosely translated to ‘I’ve never used this shampoo before but I’ve seen someone else mention it and I want everyone to believe that I used it first, and knew about it before everyone else’.

Marion….always the influenced and never the influencer!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I go between the Elvive that he has and using Aussies SOS purple shampoo once a week for my highlights, but like you mine lasts me ages. He must squeeze a stupid amount out.

I love how he's tagged L'Oréal in. He'll be wanting to be their ambassador 🤭

Mario, you really are a stupid twit 🙄 View attachment 1856118
The illiterate fucker is at it again “no fucks giving” She’s thick as the mince she boils 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's he on about 'if I ever take up smoking'

He already did? He's an ex smoker. Why make out he's never going to take up smoking when he already did. Make it make sense. Sure he just waffles on for the shits and giggles. He's not real. Donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m back on socials and Marion does not disappoint. 3rd bottle ! I use olaplez which is half the size of that I also have long thick hair and it lasts me months and this bleep is on his 3rd bottle wtf
Gate keeping aye right O monzo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is that bleeping pube really glamorising fags?! What planet is he on? I bet him and head are bang into the devils dust of a weekend. Take me back hens! bleeping fruit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Me thinks he's lubing up his wee bobby for a crafty 'waggin it off the app thats not his job wank".
Let's face it all the Mary Jane in the world wouldn't make Derek want to have to deal with that 🦐 after pushing trollies all day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh I dunno. That inflated sense of self importance is either from banging gear up its nose or being mentally ill.
I put the cause of his grandiose sense of self down to the fact he probably has an IQ of around 20💎

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it me, am I the problem ?! What the frig is a song player. ?!!
4D9DCDF9-C719-4FEE-BA14-6679F307D8A8.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Mario influenced me….. I’ll get my coat 😂😂
Aw 🐍's oan this app, yer copying him (even though he's used it for 10 months and never mentioned it before). He really is an influencer and yer aw fans.

Canni wait till he writes his Hinch children's book. I Marion and the Beirut towers. Mebbes @hopethishelpsallthebest kin dae the illustrations fur it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Using it for that last 10 months🤔, did he not do a post about buying the Monday shampoo less than 10 months ago?
The dimwit stopped using it on the advice of hunners of hairdressers but didna divulge the reason why.
Sept 22 2022

1672952704694.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.