Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he's winning at life eating out, truth is it's cheap ass frozen food in at best the likes of Linwood Farm 🀒 pile it high, sell it low.

Lets hope 2023 brings us as many clutching our beak moments and let's mop kick the duck out the year πŸ™Œ
And yet little Derek works at Marks and Sparks and their food is fabulous said whilst eating a packet of Percy’s 🐽🐽🐽
The pair of them are such heathens!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I so wish I had found this thread earlier. All these Marionisms missed! Never mind, let's see how he's going to step forward into 2023, new Year same old new Marion yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Way his diet and recent 50 stone weight gain we’re defo gawn on a hypertension and diabetes journee ma luvlies am sure a it😭 We’ll be back seeing 3 measly cut up grapes and the muller yoghurts very soon and so forth so ayeπŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The motivational 3 days of muller lights and cutted up grapes. Then the fat slag treatit himself by teatime to a battered pizza.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The fact that this fat walrus can't make an end of 2022 reel, of all his highlights, because there's been NONE. It would literally be one picture of Rayns cat litter wax melt. That's the only thing she feels she can post. And even that was whipped away fae him, quicker than he can eat a #deserved Castelvecchi the fat bleeping slut. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The raspberries went into a drink full of syrup and lemonade ma lovelie 🀣

How do ya get a new phone and manage not to transfer everything? Impossible. 🀣 Marion is also an iphone owner. More debt.

Another 2022 treatit:

His salt tomato soup "recipe" πŸ§‚πŸ§‚πŸ§‚πŸ§‚

"Bonnie appetite!" (No ma quote)

View attachment 1840328
The speech marks, I’d forgotten this gem! I think my favourites this year have been the power points we were treatit to when he got his new lappy and of course the miss firing of the canon πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My fave tat purchase of the year has to have been the cleaningwithmario mdf sign (sadly cannot find the photo). Who gets their handle wrong, and what kind of narc even buys such things (I don't believe for a second Derek orders any of the tit that he shows!)?

However a late contender was the hideous cupcake thing next to his tree he bought because a couple of IG huns sent it to him and he had to have it for that desperate hit of IG-like validation trying to turn a hideous Christmas 'theme' into his entire personality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Genuinely my 3 year old has had more experiences and days out this year than this clampit.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A wee bespoke treetit for you'se

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Genuinely my 3 year old has had more experiences and days out this year than this clampit.
Terry Waite hud mair activities when he wuz a hostage in Beirut. Fur oor younger Tattlers it wuz Beirut in Lebanon and no Paisley. Naeboady wud survive being hostage in Paisley #iydkgtk

Screaming, furgoat aboot the song and how bad he missed 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Way his diet and recent 50 stone weight gain we’re defo gawn on a hypertension and diabetes journee ma luvlies am sure a it😭 We’ll be back seeing 3 measly cut up grapes and the muller yoghurts very soon and so forth so ayeπŸ’Ž
To be fair I’ll be joining him. I’m sure I heard my current husband mutter β€œchunky” under his breath 😑

OMG that whole segment was hilarious and cringey in equal measure 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be fair I’ll be joining him. I’m sure I heard my current husband mutter β€œchunky” under his breath 😑

OMG that whole segment was hilarious and cringey in equal measure 🀣🀣
If he starts calling ye Marion it's time fur a divorce ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tattlers I have a theory, bear with…..

I actually think Mario is a fictional character, played by the Scottish comedienne Susan Calman. His/her insta is in fact a parody account that she has put together for her next tour. Mario CANNOT be a real person? Even looks like Susan

1664832E-1A3C-4778-8B96-0717A7715E41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Tattlers I have a theory, bear with…..

I actually think Mario is a fictional character, played by the Scottish comedienne Susan Calman. His/her insta is in fact a parody account that she has put together for her next tour. Mario CANNOT be a real person? Even looks like Susan

View attachment 1840806
FFS I've just nearly choked on ma ice cream πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's lost all his pictures and video's through changing his phone over...apparently.

Bollocks!. Don't believe him. Strange how he managed to have this one πŸ€”

I suppose we have copies if he asks nicely πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1839995View attachment 1839996View attachment 1839999

Dedicated to Mario πŸ™„

View attachment 1840007
How did he manage to lose everything wasn't he using the phone when he was shown off the new phone cover? Who is desperate for s new phone, gets it then doesn't 'use it' for least 5 weeks. That resl reason he was aff the app until new year because he had duck all to post.
If you want to lie least keep track of the lies you've told. She is a head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.