Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much she's spent on treatits and eating oot and in since August 2022: £2448.68

I'm sure there's plenty we haven't seen.

That’s literally more than enough for a nice holiday in Spain or driving lessons cash but naw he wants to spend it on #deserved treats and shite food🙄

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
He thinks he's winning at life eating out, truth is it's cheap ass frozen food in at best the likes of Linwood Farm 🤢 pile it high, sell it low.

Lets hope 2023 brings us as many clutching our beak moments and let's mop kick the duck out the year 🙌

Reactions: 30
I caught up with Scottish Chrissy home of the year last night and was clutchin ma beak at the thought of Marios flat being in competition with those beautiful houses. I saw ads all over instagram asking if folk wanted to enter :ROFLMAO:
My fav moment is the fabric softener sniffing, those eyes and lashes :oops: it must be a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s another vote for the Vengaboys x Pink Stuff confetti cannon misfire from me. 🎉 It was the obvious pause while he’s trying to work out how the duck to fire the thing with his phone in the other hand that made it so authentically Mario. Never change hen, never change. 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well ma lovelies another thread another day of dawn and so forth, oor wee Hannah has definitely been on a bespoke filler journey maybe they got a deal from the place and got it together since they are such good pals you know?!
Highlight of the year for me was his only night oot…. Being his niece’s dance school fundraiser. What a sad little life Marion!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another favourite for me was when he changed his Instagram profile pic, and had tae swiftly change it back because the wee Russians were spying on him and so forth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Well, at least he's entertaining, clutching ma beak at some of the highlights 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's yer favourite tat buy fae this year ma lovelies? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We canny forget this iconic comment ma luvlies, pure psychotic break and paranoia so aye💎

93156094-0740-41E6-87BD-B90BA81D1F46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
How much she's spent on treatits and eating oot and in since August 2022: £2448.68

I'm sure there's plenty we haven't seen.

Mario we know you read here ...... look at the money you are wasting on rubbish food & crap that's probably already in a landfill. You & Deek could be doing so much more with your lives!!

Reactions: 19
He's lost all his pictures and video's through changing his phone over...apparently.

Bollocks!. Don't believe him. Strange how he managed to have this one 🤔

I suppose we have copies if he asks nicely 😂

Screenshot_20221230-114822_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221230-115200_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221230-115210_Instagram.jpg

Dedicated to Mario 🙄

FB_IMG_1672401390048.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Cleaning with Mario #90 He’s lost all his pics but he’s still a massive prick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Why didn't he back his pictures up to the cloud? Probably thought it would compromise his security. Oh god what if he's got nudes he's scared of being leaked? Why did that thought even enter my head? I need a bespoke lie down.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Why didn't he back his pictures up to the cloud? Probably thought it would compromise his security. Oh god what if he's got nudes he's scared of being leaked? Why did that thought even enter my head? I need a bespoke lie down.
My phone is connected to the cloud and my photos are still in my old phone when i set up a new one. How do you lose everything? He really is incompetent isn't he!

I mean he only had a year of beige food, some Shein hauls and Christmas tree shots. No big loss really?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“Many new chapters I want to write!” What the duck 🥴🤯 he does literally nothing at all except buy endless tat and go to the chippy every week. Nothing in his life will change as he has no goals or aspirations.

His biggest achievement in life is having the funniest thread on Tattle, and that’s barely attributable to him. Stupid neep of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.