Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checked on wee fud heeds page today out of boredom and surprise surprise a whole post dedicated to announcing he’s taking his Christmas decorations down. Get a ******** grip man honestly. Sad sad sad

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has Hannah had jaw filler? Looks wonky and swollen. Cannae believe she’s announced changes tae her wax melt carry on as if it’s a British institution. Ffs gie folk time to stock up 😂 people must be devastated, they’ll be crying in the streets. Be worse than when the queen died. Notice MarioN hasn’t commented on her reel, he’ll be waiting with bated breath to see if his “brand” is getting the chop!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oor Hannah def looks different, her jaw looks like she's had 💉 a few mls like Maz?

I'm wondering if she's up the duff? Didn't the bf say he wanted to propose soon? Poss hoping to be blessed by our very own Patrion Saint 😆 sending blessings, no ma quote

After his wee sermon I don't know why she bothers with him, he's a nasty wee nana who needs put down a peg or two

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mario, here's my comment. You and your fake mate can shove that overpriced crap up your chocolate starfish 👎View attachment 1838953
I watched it but maybe I zoned out way are the changing it to? Oil, perfume or what. I have attention span of a fish when it comes to either them.
Well done Oor Madge on new title thread.
Sprine bright and tons of blessings
Hold yer phone high and shine your colours.
Tons love Isa 💎👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I watched it but maybe I zoned out way are the changing it to? Oil, perfume or what. I have attention span of a fish when it comes to either them.
Well done Oor Madge on new title thread.
Sprine bright and tons of blessings
Hold yer phone high and shine your colours.
Tons love Isa 💎👌
Thanks Isa doll 😘

Ah think AvaMay huv noo realised everyone is aware they're selling non bespoke mass produced cheap tat with a very high mark up, so now saying they are going bespoke. Nae plastic wrapping either, canni wait tae see if Marion comments oan that, whit way aw his plastic tat.

Did he ever put up the byootiful cleaning with Marion MDF sign?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This was one hunner percent the best Marion highlight of 2022. Nae debates oan ma post or you'll be deleted and blocked, so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Wee highlight of 2022, saying he wuz gonni start his ain wax melt business fae the bedsit.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hannah has definitely had jaw filler! Giving my second favourite tattle car crash Talia Oatway a run for her money.
Oh my god his face on the softener sniffing video 🤣🤣
Also the confetti cannon shooting off the wrong way 🤣 what a cock

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hannah has definitely had jaw filler! Giving my second favourite tattle car crash Talia Oatway a run for her money.
Oh my god his face on the softener sniffing video 🤣🤣
Also the confetti cannon shooting off the wrong way 🤣 what a cock
Pink confetti cannon was my fav along with the cheese board with h no actual cheese 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks Isa doll 😘

Ah think AvaMay huv noo realised everyone is aware they're selling non bespoke mass produced cheap tat with a very high mark up, so now saying they are going bespoke. Nae plastic wrapping either, canni wait tae see if Marion comments oan that, whit way aw his plastic tat.

Did he ever put up the byootiful cleaning with Marion MDF sign?
Cheers Madge ❤
I mean if he was being kept in on it then surely she would have tagged him?
I reckon there will be no more Marion candy cane Christmas or Rayns candy litter, I can't remember the names so ayye.
And that sign is in landfill or he will find it next Christmas and be like omg Ben looking ages fur this couldn't find it nawhere! And still won't put it up.

My favourite moment was Tattles discovery of his shart card when he was papped in Edinburgh by wan of his lovelies. What a day this was!

View attachment 1838742
That's coat was definitely in a sale, end of season stock, about 3 sizes to big for him but he needed to have it! It was deserved. (No ma quotes).
True Mario style late with everything, I had coat like that from about 5 chrissmasses ago he got his 2 years ago roughly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wee highlight of 2022, saying he wuz gonni start his ain wax melt business fae the bedsit.
I’d forgotten all about this. Another thing never tae be mentioned. The only thing this bleep follows through on is his knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 29
2022 treatits:

20221230_004252-COLLAGE.jpg

My favourite food related Marion moments:

Fresh raspberries....from the freezer (not 2022)
His fried eggs

20221230_004155-COLLAGE.jpg

All those meals he wanted.

#sodeserved
#obvs
#fuckit

20221230_004108-COLLAGE.jpg
20221230_003947-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The funniest thing is not ONE of them foods are anything to rave about. All standard 2 for £10 pub foods it’s honestly BAFFLING how he thinks he needs to take a pic of them for the gram..
Nothing has rendered me more curious than his fried eggs 🤔 how long were they swimming cooking.. are they still cooking now 🤔 so many questions hens..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My two fave Marion moments of 2022:-

1. The pink confetti canon epic fail
2. The massive build up to his big night out at his niece’s dance awards (including the dancing to the Sugababes while drying his 3 hairs with the Dyson and the outta date tan that went green!)

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.