Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me that photo is tragic. Wee Deek the stoner and Martin out for the pensioners special πŸ˜‚
Happy New Year witches I’ll be in ma bed. Some of us have a real job to attend the mora. 12.hr shift tae πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Whatever he has planned for 2023 it better be good and nae debates. Spine bright hens and Happy New Year when it comes
2022-12-31 (2).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a pathetically tragic photo.

How tae tell us you have no friends and no life in a picture.
Imagine how out of place Deek & Fatty look sat in an empty room wi party hats on.
Bet the staff are ripping the pish oota them and struggling to keep a straight face

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think Deek is wearing one of Krystals old saggy jumpers, along with a pj top underneath, ready to get aw cosy. Dread to think what Marion is wearing. Pair of scruffy cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like marion has dragged him along to the place by the scruff of his neck with that baggy jumper. Unless it’s one of Marion’s cast offs and has been stretched to death getting over that beak time and time again 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
out for the early bird specials they are. no only kidding out early so Martin can be home by 7 and aw cosy and deek can get off hes face and pretend he's no living way nosezilla

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The bleeping state of that!! πŸ˜‚πŸŠπŸŠπŸŠ
Happy new year my lovlie tattle trolls🍹
Nah hen he needs his 🍊 gear oan hen on this new day of dawn

Ma luvlees and so forth this jumper looks like its been washed wae black jeans..
Then boiled to get rid of the chewing gum grey
Then boiled again and tumble dried
Then sat ian the bleep washing rail dripping making it even more stretched so aye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Hogmanay ma favourite tattle trolls 🍾 Lang may yer lum reek and aw that.

looking forward to another boring as duck 2023 for Marion, but another absolute scream for us lot. Tonsa love ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.