Cleaning with Mario #89 Tattlers found it queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost all ma photos = have no pals to take photos with.
Has he seen any friends all year hens? Apart from the misfit jaw car journee..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I, Mario have lost all my photos and so forth.

Dinnae worry Martin ma lovely. If you scroll through tattle there's plenty here you can have.
Just make sure you credit oor fabulous bespoke editor @hopethishelpsallthebest 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
His pics have gone to the same place as his Crocs, candy cane lane, and his Ugg slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 34
All his photos were his bedroom from various angles, an eyesore of a tree, variations of really tit food, bad selfies that filtering didn't help and a few sly pics taken at his brother's whilst he was trying to pretend what life could be for a few seconds if he had actually made IG work for him or he got off his arse and worked more than 20mins a few days a week! I don't imagine they were a great loss. What he choses to share on IG are terrible and pointless pics do cannot even begin to imagine the tit that doesn't make the cut (and we all know his entire existence is merely about getting photos for IG), I can imagine his camera roll being akin to one of my siblings' phones once a toddler/preschooler has has being playing with it.

Plus who doesn't use whatever cloud system their phone works with to transfer everything quickly? What a tool!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My phone is connected to the cloud and my photos are still in my old phone when i set up a new one. How do you lose everything? He really is incompetent isn't he!

I mean he only had a year of beige food, some Shein hauls and Christmas tree shots. No big loss really?
Mine are synced to my Google account. We know he's thick, but l thought everyone knew about backing up pictures and telephone numbers?.

There's still a part of me thinks he's lying, because we know how good he is at that. The imbecile 🙄

I cannot believe that bellend can’t transfer data from one phone to another. 🤣🤣
Exactly. It's simple, fool proof and transfers in seconds.

Let's see if all of a sudden after he's read here *poof* he magically finds them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do your photos not just automatically transfer to your new iPhone? Believe me, I am the biggest techno phobe there is, but even I manage to transfer to a new phone & not lose any contacts, photo etc. You have to be logged into yourApple / iCloud account for your phone to work !

No wonder his nose is so big, it’s all those lies he tells. Pinocchio McKnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s such a liar 🤥 or so thick he can’t enable the automatic iCloud backup. It’s very easy to do.
I’m disgusted at the amount of money he’s spent on shite treatits since August! Neither him or Deek are in well paid jobs so you would think they would put the money towards something nice for them. I don’t have a high salary but put aside what I can for trips away etc. He’s a grade A neep so aye and so forth 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why didn't he back his pictures up to the cloud? Probably thought it would compromise his security. Oh god what if he's got nudes he's scared of being leaked? Why did that thought even enter my head? I need a bespoke lie down.
I think were safe enough lovelei, there's nae zoom in the world strang enough to enlarge his wee button mushroom yer kerry katonas will no be affronted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another 2022 gem has to be when he asked for suggestions on holiday destinations where they could bring Rayn 🤣🤣🤣 The chaos that ensued on Tattle as we tried to comprehend this and if they would bring the bags of litter on the McGills to Craig Tara brought endless beak clutching 🐈😹🚎🏖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I got a new phone in October the new iPhone (smell the wealth) it literally backs everything up before transferring to your new phone and all you have to do is put the 2 phones together to match patterns and then everything transfers. What a fat lying prick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The anaemic looking eggs 😭

the raspberries are literally the only real healthy food on there 🤣🤣🤣
The raspberries went into a drink full of syrup and lemonade ma lovelie 🤣

I got a new phone in October the new iPhone (smell the wealth) it literally backs everything up before transferring to your new phone and all you have to do is put the 2 phones together to match patterns and then everything transfers. What a fat lying prick!!!
How do ya get a new phone and manage not to transfer everything? Impossible. 🤣 Marion is also an iphone owner. More debt.

Another 2022 treatit:

His salt tomato soup "recipe" 🧂🧂🧂🧂

"Bonnie appetite!" (No ma quote)

Screenshot_20221016-191659_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The raspberries went into a drink full of syrup and lemonade ma lovelie 🤣

How do ya get a new phone and manage not to transfer everything? Impossible. 🤣 Marion is also an iphone owner. More debt.

Another 2022 treatit:

His salt tomato soup "recipe" 🧂🧂🧂🧂

"Bonnie appetite!" (No ma quote)

View attachment 1840328
500 ml of water “cold water” absolutely kills me. What an illiterate buffoon. It’s like that episode of friends where joey learns how to use the “”.. apart from maz still hasn’t learnt..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.