Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be rolling his eyes at the vulgarity on tattle ma lovelies! Careful marion you’ll flatten your lashes back doon!
I wonder if he’s away to see sing it Whitney hen at the cinema, cut a wee button mushroom sized hole in the popcorn box to surprise deek. Who am I kidding he’s defo asexual 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus!! You lot! Am howling!!! Had to clean ma glasses so ma kerry katonas could keep reading n then the picture on the drinks trolly - oh ma lovelies 🤣

the wee wank stain banned me so living vicariously through youse lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know he'll have been on here at some point for a nose, because he can't help himself, especially when it'll be killing him staying off the gram.

Hi Mario, we see you 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He will be sat in the freezing cold bedsit sulking. Candy Cane Lame will be long gone to the communal bin.

There's nae way you can make a comma last tae new year fatty 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Don't mind me everyone jumping right out ma ain Lane to put ma 2 bobs worth in ... his latest post about how it brings him.peace and comfort having everything back to normal in his flat ... thought having all his Xmas shite up brought him peace and comfort? Thought all the autumn stuff brought him peace and comfort too? Honest to duck I don't think he knows what brings him "peace and comfort" if anything at all even does, aw the likes and engagement on insta maybe comes close tho 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well look who couldn't stay off the gram. Tattlers 1 - Mario 0 😂

That flat looks colder than it was before, especially with it's 90s black decor 👎
Screenshot_20221228-125701_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221228-125707_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221228-125717_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

That flat looks colder than it was before, especially with it's 90s black decor 👎
View attachment 1835365View attachment 1835366View attachment 1835367
Why the foook has he put a scenic view on his TV. I know it’s beruit outside his window but he could take his lazy fat arse to the country side ! I mean Scotland has some beautiful scenery! And you have this bleep in his tat cell with a scenic picture on his TV. What a total wank stain

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He's such a shite talker isn't he? Says he puts up his xmas decs in November because 'You do you hen! Live life now! You can't take it wi' ya!' and in the next breath he finds 'peace and comfort' from taking them down? Never known such a desperately tragic existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 1835365View attachment 1835366View attachment 1835367
Is that a wee bed side table by the mirror? Makes total sense if it is. Dressing room mirror? -in the living room, bed side table? - in the living room, bathroom cabinet? - in the living room. Dishing up Chinese? Why, on the beds you bleeping morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is that a wee bed side table by the mirror? Makes total sense if it is. Dressing room mirror? -in the living room, bed side table? - in the living room, bathroom cabinet? - in the living room. Dishing up Chinese? Why, on the beds you bleeping morons!
And a couple thinks this classless, tasteless fool should be doing interior design...Pfffttt he hasn't got a clue.
Don't give up your day job cleaning toilets mate 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooo hens! Been laid up in bed feeling so poorly. I'm done. Think I weed a little reading this!
The fat slags had her bones rattled by the orange man. Orange jizz everywhere. Nae debates!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Absolute depression session at the B&W bedsit. Fat slag couldn’t wait to rip doon Candy Cane Lame, she hated it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have never seen a more depressing living room than that right now. It looked better with the monstrosity Tree , so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.