Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s it aw ooerr wae. It’s going to be a long 4 month til we get the drip fed reveal of his 2023 theme. I’m sure it will be utter vibes and no an indication of his hurtling descent into madness

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I will never understand putting your Christmas tree up in November and taking it down before the festive period is over. Walloper.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Am still o’er here like an actual pig in a blanket hens 🐷, piles of presents in ma livingroom and conservatory (smell the wealth hens!) and rotating pjs (clean, I’m still daein bleep washing’s 🙄) while we watch endless movies and shite on telly with real cheese boards and snacks galore. Actually have the BMI of a whale but duck it December me’s passions are not January me’s passions!!!!
Cannae be daein wae these instasham losers ripping their tress doon 3.5 seconds efter martinmas. I still dinnae Ken whit day we’re on and I am LOVING having this slow time with ma wee tribe! Hope youse all had a FABULOUS Christmas hens 🥔🫶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I spy a wee Jo Malone candle in the high footfall area. I wunner if that's jist fur guests and wee Deek huz tae hud his nose when in the loabby. (Probably does that in maist rooms though tae stoap sniffing Marion's sharts.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1835501
What’s this he’s pulled out of the Monica cupboard?
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again ! If there is one thing I wouldn’t mind seeing him change it’s them bleeping sofa’s so ugly , and look rock hard.

he has pointlessly changes his floor and work tops serveral times ! Why not the one thing that actually needs changing 😱

Reactions: 19
That living room is the least cosy ah've even seen & nae debates.

Should never have got rid of the crapet.
I feel she'll soon be oan a Cosy Country Vibe Journeh.
Absolutely perfect for a cooncil bedsit in a slum neighbourhood.

And

High footfall area will never not be funny

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well that’s it aw ooerr wae. It’s going to be a long 4 month til we get the drip fed reveal of his 2023 theme. I’m sure it will be utter vibes and no an indication of his hurtling descent into madness
Ah think 2023 is the year he might decide that Easter isnae fur weans and go all oot. Canni wait tae see him in a Shein Easter bonnet.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ah see we are finished wae Christmas and hurtling towards Easter 🐣 the new, bespoke bed side table in between the ironing board/console table and the mirrah is my fave thing since the salmon beach towel as a rug. No ma quote

• Haha
His flat looks dour now.
Maybe he only buys enough batteries to power the lights until boxing day so it has to come down

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's missing from in front of the 7ft (cough cough) mirror? That wee odd looking drawer is honking, the cushion covers match nothing and the sofas look as comfy as a straightjacket 🤔🙄

So glad our wee puppet it back to play, I've missed his fugly wee personality

Wonder what plans he has for the new year? He'll surely say it's no fur him but come on Maz, shock us into 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well Christmas is over so we know what’s coming next….decorating the flat on rotation starts once again. He was already dropping hints about doing up the kitchen before Christmas came, the sad little tosser 🥴

Reactions: 25
Jesus I never thought I'd say it but the living room looks better with the decorations up. It's absolutely depressing I don't know how he sits on those sofas looking at those walls and all that monotone tat he has spread about the place. Like he won't be back to "work" until Tuesday at least.whats he going to do until then?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus I never thought I'd say it but the living room looks better with the decorations up. It's absolutely depressing I don't know how he sits on those sofas looking at those walls and all that monotone tat he has spread about the place. Like he won't be back to "work" until Tuesday at least.whats he going to do until then?
Believe it or not, there's more personality and colour in his one bedroom flat than Hunch's farmhouse.

His social media break until 2023 is going well 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am still o’er here like an actual pig in a blanket hens 🐷, piles of presents in ma livingroom and conservatory (smell the wealth hens!) and rotating pjs (clean, I’m still daein bleep washing’s 🙄) while we watch endless movies and shite on telly with real cheese boards and snacks galore. Actually have the BMI of a whale but duck it December me’s passions are not January me’s passions!!!!
Cannae be daein wae these instasham losers ripping their tress doon 3.5 seconds efter martinmas. I still dinnae Ken whit day we’re on and I am LOVING having this slow time with ma wee tribe! Hope youse all had a FABULOUS Christmas hens 🥔🫶
I hear you. The only time I'm moving from the tv is to go to the bathroom and the kitchen for a snack or 5 😂

Miserable Mario 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.