Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that wee drawer thing maybe a record player? Maybe he bought it with his Christmas money/petty cash and we will go on a bespoke vinyl jurneee in 2023??

Edited to add a wee photie for yous all x

0DC80FF3-E191-4C40-92D4-C2938B4DBE9B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Staying aff this app but I’m full of crap #shartcard

couldn’t wait to show us his grey prison cell, aw clean n tidy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why didn’t he just wait to put his tree up later and take it down later? He made such a big song and dance about getting it up and he’s been gagging to take it down. Have been on a comma break maself from Martian but I see duck all has changed

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hear you. The only time I'm moving from the tv is to go to the bathroom and the kitchen for a snack or 5 😂

Miserable Mario 😫
Oan yersell hen! Daein twixtmas as it should be done and so forth! Ah huv let the side doon as ah left the hoose tae collect a bespoke wee Chinese banquet but am hame in ma jammies eating it in the livingroom (again ah huv let the side doon by no dishing it up and eating it in bed but ah’m no a clorty cow and so forth) wae a wee glass of bubbly 🥂 #fuckit #deserved #needed #treatit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Coming off my comma to say this:

More bleeping cushion covers?! What does he do with all the old ones?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Coming off my comma to say this:

More bleeping cushion covers?! What does he do with all the old ones?!
Drops them doon the communal rubbish chute with all his Xmas decs and so forth.

Pics of top & bottom for reference,

Screenshot_20221228_192836_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20221228_192917_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oan yersell hen! Daein twixtmas as it should be done and so forth! Ah huv let the side doon as ah left the hoose tae collect a bespoke wee Chinese banquet but am hame in ma jammies eating it in the livingroom (again ah huv let the side doon by no dishing it up and eating it in bed but ah’m no a clorty cow and so forth) wae a wee glass of bubbly 🥂 #fuckit #deserved #needed #treatit
Ah that sounds perfect!.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Tonnes of blessings my child Stacey" said Mother Marion of Beruit Towers, Paisley 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.