Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying catching up on this thread too.

Mario let’s us all down by not posting a boomerang of his kiddie pyjamas squeezed on to his teen bod and the whole thread descends into chaos.

Come back Mazda, all if forgiven show us more candy cane lame and we can all move on from rodgerings over the bathtub.
Marion's in a huff cos he hiznae goat the wealth oaf a bathtub and is getting rodgered ower his cludgie.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I reckon he'll come on and claim he's not sharing what Deed Deeks got him not because it's private and between them but because Deed Deek the wee orange man has stood he's ground and telt him he's no getting anything special he's had enough throughout the year of 'duck it's 'trit masel' 'only live once' 'needed' Jo Malone, superdry, timbees, UGGs, Dior, candy cane, vive, take away, Shein.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh ffs 😂 spit roast anyone? 🤣

He's sat at home, bored out his box. Nothing to look forward to and he's has a shite Christmas
He must be really regretting saying he won’t be oan this app until after new year (despite yesterday’s stories)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My face waiting for Marion to just give in and post. We know you want to, you fat bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Chocolate starfish 😆 I'm snorting laughing, ma wain is looking at me like I've lost the plot
Marion thinking he's got the upper hand, and those tattle trolls will have nothing to laugh at..

Meanwhile we're snorting joose up our beaks with bespoke laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.