Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treatit hisself for the wiki: Candy cane pyjamas.

No longer on site but assume they were also £24 like the gingerbread pyjamas he ordered at the same time:

Screenshot_20221224-134004_Instagram.jpg

Sad lassie only going to wear these once, isn't he? He'll need new pyjamas to match next year's theme. 🙄

Screenshot_20221224-135348_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
He's got that horrible friggin Val Doonigan jumper on again.
What's he done with his hair though. Is this slicked look a new look for him?!

Screenshot_20221224-125859_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The pyjamas 😭 the socks 😭 I can’t.
Oh Mario what game is 🍊 man watching fecking 🐍. A wee message to him from me so aye TOP OF THE LEAGUE 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

No longer on site but assume they were also £24 like the gingerbread pyjamas he ordered at the same time:

View attachment 1829202

Sad lassie only going to wear these once, isn't he? He'll need new pyjamas to match next year's theme. 🙄

View attachment 1829206
'One word...wealth'
More like 'one word...debt'.

He has a ridiculous amount of expensive perfume, it impresses no-one. I have only have 3 bottles; all that I love but I also have a savings account!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Convinced he’s trolling us with all these selfies. He’s making me sick into my hungover cuppa tea so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's got that horrible friggin Val Doonigan jumper on again.
What's he done with his hair though. Is this slicked look a new look for him?!

View attachment 1829220
Jesus Christ he looks like a caricature!!! That Massive Hooter and the forehead is like a bleeping landing strip!!!! Lips like a ferrets fanny ma hens💎🍊🥔🎅

• Haha

View attachment 1829202

View attachment 1829206
30 quid bottle of white company is not wealth.. that small cheapest one.
Soo wealthy Marion why not buy the big bottle?
I couldn't tell you the price of the full size one. I've only ever bought bedding from white company and go between them because it's good quality and lasts years. Unlike him I don't waste my money on tat or buy labeled brands cheap products to prove to people am well off or comfortable in life.
Sooo aye merry Christmas when it comes ma fellow tattler witches.
Tons a love 💎👌

Reactions: 27
The jammas laid out on the bed. The nonce vibes are getting stronger by the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The jammas laid out on the bed. The ponce vibes are getting stronger by the day 🤣
I'm affrontit they're no matchy matchy this year

But I agree, absolutely weird behaviour from 2 childless adults.
Needs tae be oan some sort of register.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.