Cleaning with Mario #85 Shartin’ Martin and the nightmare before Croc-mas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ma loveleis, I cannae believe the state o that tree and here was me awaiting the reveal of tress nae just 1 tree. It’s bogging and WTF is that stars hinging far the roof aw aboot? They dinnae fit in with his theme whatsoever. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The snowflakes hanging from the ceiling 🙈 it’ll look no different with the lights off. You’ll not be able to see them with all the shite and the fact they are battery operated 😂😂 far too much clutter everywhere how he can sit in it I have no idea. So that’s it the trees up…what now Mario? Because you don’t seem to actually enjoy anything Christmassy? Countdown to January..fresh start. New coffee station perhaps 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All these cunts sharing his stories 😂 bet they’re all taking the piss out of him really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Giving me pure Willy wonka vibes. The best bit is all the decs being so cheap their lines are aww wonky on the canes and lollipops👌👌 he never fails to miss the mark completely ma loveleis.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is he sharing the people saying they love it (liars!) stories?? Just makes him come across even more desperate than he actually is!! It looks like something you see in a school reception that everyone’s thrown something onto! I expected 832 dots of doom explaining it all to us in detail. I feel let down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The jammies, well that was worth the wait 😂😂😂
Are they men's or women's? what size must he be to fit into an extra small?
He should get himself an Elf outfit and sit on a shelf, oh wait he cant cos there no bloody room for all the tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
duck off!!!! He’s doing it on purpose now 😂 an XS would have done!? They’re already skin tight babes

Grown Man in a onesie. ICK!!!

C889292E-2756-4A0E-B002-6DFAF5F8348D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
duck off!!!! He’s doing it on purpose now 😂 an XS would have done!? They’re already skin tight babes

Grown Man in a onesie. ICK!!!

View attachment 1725531
I thought he had nail polish on to match had a wee zoom just my Kerry katonas. How are you all ok? I hope youse are after today. Mr Isa was at the game, I hate to say it 🇬🇧🍊 before youse say anything I've telt him he needs heed checked. So ayye the kids were away doin their own thing today I had wee gander about town, had nosey in white company bought myself some classy elegant beautiful tress decorations. It was it of relief not to see a candy cane or gingerbread man in sight.

Honestly though if that app was nae he's job and he didn't answer to no one. He wouldn't harp on about autumm/Christmas decor, he wouldn't have a countdown. If it was for him I 'mario' only you would decor and put the tree up and post an that be it, but the reposts, same angle pics on daily, hauls shows it's to be liked and seek validation from strangers. If he did none of this no one would be interested.
Famous last words never going over the top nothing new. Nothing..but new debt.

Why is nothing bought from actual shops? Like Zara, new look, m&s, river island, Primark majority his clothes are where it can be paid up.
Mind the wee Christmas tray he made himself last year, take it that's binned.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.