Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know what...I'm actually proud of our wee Maz.
Hes got a wee Christmas jumper he pulls out every year and hasn't just bought a new one every year.
Now I know for a fact that isn't intentional cause we all know he's a wasteful land filling brat but it's at least 1 less thing he's not wasted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hes got a wee Christmas jumper he pulls out every year and hasn't just bought a new one every year.
Now I know for a fact that isn't intentional cause we all know he's a wasteful land filling brat but it's at least 1 less thing he's not wasted.
He's spent over £2000 on shite since the summer. 🀯 His two new pairs of Christmas pyjamas will be in the bin on 27th December.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ah would nae be surprised if she actually put the jumper in the bin oan the 27th December each year, then re-bought a new one every August as a wee bespoke festive tradition

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s probably standing on a chair to fit his wee face through that hole ma lovlieπŸ’ŽπŸ₯”πŸŠ
Ah actually thought one of you naughty Tattlers had made it, until ah saw it oan that app 🀣

Are youse oan the Christmas sherry early ma lovelie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah actually thought one of you naughty Tattlers had made it, until ah saw it oan that app 🀣

Are youse oan the Christmas sherry early ma lovelie 😘
I wish ah wis having wan eh they lethal drinks but av got a wee irnbru and in the spirit of Christmas thought I'd try see some good in our maz πŸ˜‚
I mean he's been recycling that hair style for long enough aswell πŸ˜‚

Maybe he's only got room for wan jumper cause the rest of the space is hiding aw the decorations for next year that he's already bought πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's going offline until after the New Year....Pffftttt yeah ok hun πŸ™„

Screenshot_20221224-203034_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
As if he’ll be able to stay aff this app til the new year, he will be right oan it at the arse crack ae dawn tae show aff whatever shite Deek has bought him for Xmas. N then to show aff his sisters care home fur the dinner later

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ayyye okay Marion see you in the morning when you want show off your gifts. Signing off no way would he be able to stay off it for 10 days.
Big shite talker ever, bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If he stays aff this app till 2023 it will be a Xmas miracle so it will!! He canny hold his water never mind show aff the gifts he bought himself off deeks credit card πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies, have been influenced maself to sign off this app now for Santa coming πŸ™ˆπŸ™„. Just a little candy cane fact - we’ve had 27 grid posts, 22 of which our wee Maz posted before the 1st December 🀯. I cannae wait for the January come down hens.

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas Day doing whatever makes you happy πŸŽ„πŸŽ.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A bit off subject, but it is related.
I've noticed people aren't posting the gifts under the tree pics this year as much. I am glad. We are lucky enough we will have very happy kids in the morning. I don't need to swing my dick and post that for anyone's validation. I am mindful of people that can't. I've done my best to support local charities too.
Spunking money is not a flex right now.
Especially when it's a middle aged man is blowing his on crap that is for children. All for the benefit of the gram. He could have donated that via a local charity
He is crude and crass.
No one needs to see my gifts. We sure as duck don't need to see his little brags. No one is jealous. No one is impressed.
Read the room you tragic (and Marion you are tragic), silly witch.
Have a good day tomorrow y'all.
It's not what's under that tree but who we are lucky enough to have around it x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Merry Crisssmas ma favourite trolls. Hope youse aw spine bright. Thanks for the laughs this year. Tonsa luv 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.