Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Years ago at my work we all got a standard email from Channel 4 looking for Glasgow contestants for ‘Come Dine With Me’ so going with Mazda Prices’ logic I was asked to be on the program? 😂 Some poor researcher was probably made to email as many Scottish Instagram accounts as they could find, he would have been invtied to apply but no way would he have been chosen, he is delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Never knew soviet Russia done a version a Christmas home a the year but clearly the dae and Maz wid be the top contestant so aye!!💎

I’m clutching ma beak at the thought of the shots panning fae these fancy hooses tae the postage stamp in the Gaza strip😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Apparently he seen it in vogue 🤥 that clowns never read vogue in his bleeping life!!
He can't write a sentence without disgraceful grammar, so him reading vogue is a joke. Unless he gets it for the pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion:

Tattlers found it awfully queer, when Marion got bespoke invite fur hame oaf the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
No wonder he’s forever washing his bedding ma lovelies, not only does the tit fly out of his arse bit it also flows out of his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This Home of the year shite is being brought up because the oul Hinch was filming with Stacey Solomon at the weekend! Our wee Marian was awful jealous & just had to post that the BBC asked him (a load of balls by the way, as if!!) His wee frilly knickers were in a twist that Hinch was hinting that we may be seeing more of her in 2023…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up. I for one, am shocked. Tree up, (in what felt like June.) Come December - the actual Christmas month, we get treatit to one free panto, one hot chocolate, kids books and a bare faced lie about the BBC. Lying little runt duck.
Snapchat-1754403511.jpg

Snapchat-1190299035.jpg

Snapchat-784554951.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
influenced again… Vieve just had a pop up shop in Glasgow for weeks. He could gave himself a wee day out up the toon possibly meeting the lassie herself, create some content and cheer on a fellow Scot who’s actually doing well from social media.
But no, he’s treated himself to a wee delivery. 🤭

Anyone who’s into make up knows how well these products have been marketed.

LATE TO THE PARTY AGAIN….. 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He really is a fucken imbecile, isn't he? 😂 Lying about how he's gutted he's not done all the social Christmas things when he never does them, mainly because he's a boring bastard who'd rather stay indoors getting all warum and cosy, and because he doesnae have any friends to share nice trips out with - and as for getting his make up oot for the weekend on a Monday - most people who actually go out further than their local B&M/working man's club for a kiddies dance competition just get ready an hour or two before hand, taking out wit make up and tools they need. 🙄

I'm looking forward to his annual leave in January and his plans because after banging on about how he's going to be more social and how he's not had time with "day sesh"/night sesh with the "lassies", he'll need to actually get his tit together and keep tae his word, documenting everything and not fake a cold or tiredness to stay in, because I will call him out in his bullshit and risk being blocked! 😂

So aye, ma lovelies, that's ma thoughts on his day of dawn - ma thoughts! awn ma post! Aff tae work soon, feeling tired after doing a late night close, BUT WE MOVE! 💨 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What gets me is he booked annual leave last year in the run up to Christmas - still didn’t do anything vaguely Christmassy - and then moaned how bored he was!

Strange little cretin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I imagine it was a generic message sent to all home accounts and he hasn't told us until now cause he is embarrassed by where he live. You're only lying yo yourself Marion and the sooner you admit it the sooner you might feel the urge to get out.

I'm forever giving this guy ideas but here's a new one. Start saving! Turn your account into a wee budget account and show people how to live on a budget while saving for a house.

Also he could've used one of his many "cosy days" to pop into the Vieve pop up, bought a hot chocolate, wee trip to the markets and take photos of the lights in Frasers.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know I've said this before but why does he have a print of his brothers Dame characters on the livingroom wall? I genuinely don't get it. Fair enough Johnny, it's his achievements and must bring back brilliant memories but I don't get the association for Mario + Derek?

Odd

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.