Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But really what could show them?
This is where I keep my wet wipes for my bespoke IBS shites from my #needed dinners? But dont ye worry hen, I have a bedazzled bottle of Febreze spray to help with the smell. Also try trip on the litter tray next to the high foot traffic area.
WE NEED RECEIPTS MARION!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
No way camera crews & 3 judges would get in, the high footfall lino wouldn't cope

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ah can just see it now hens.. bespoke shots of the candy cane monstrosity, festive music over his bedding and bedroom tree.. camera pans to outside and there’s a dead body at the doorway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He isnae embarrassed by his postage stamp but going on the programme was just no fur him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Mario, you didn't stand a chance. You claim you were approached to APPLY for it. Your application would have been rejected.

P.s. Stop talking to yoursel on Insta hun. You'se even end your messages in the same way.

Screenshot_20221219-213712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine the lighting rig is set up and a spark from that … cut to Jackie Bird we have breaking news from Paisley an atom bomb has went off, these pictures just in … people running about where Paisley used to be with melted bits of red and white plastic dripping off them

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mario's just made himself look a stupid tit by posting that fake message to himself.
Every DM I've received has the senders profile pic on every message they send, so where's their profile pic Mario?!. Sad bastard 🤭

I'd be embarrassed with Derek's flat with all the washing in the livingroom, and l can't even begin to go there with all the clutter 🙈

Screenshot_20221219-205122_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screaming 💀 imagine the dramatic camera shots from bbc as they climb the stairwell, a gentle waft of shite greeting them as they get closer to his door

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tripped over my klarna crocs to get to this thread once he says he's been approached by SHOTY😂😂😂😂
Marion wuz tripping oor his SHITY when he goat the call #shartattack 💩

Mario's just made himself look a stupid tit by posting that fake message to himself.
Every DM I've received has the senders profile pic on every message they send, so where's their profile pic Mario?!. Sad bastard 🤭

I'd be embarrassed with Derek's flat with all the washing in the livingroom, and l can't even begin to go there with all the clutter 🙈

View attachment 1819038
When he huz tae put the ♥ oan his favourite area, it's gonni be the cludgie and nae debates!

Once they have climbed over the junkies with the pish river running down stairs so aye
Didnae Boney M sing that,by the rivers of Beirut pish?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahahaha nawwwww! Surely one of you trolls has a contact at BBC Scotland to confirm this bleep is talking shite 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
BBC home programme - runs straight to tattle! Number 57987 of things that didnae happen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.