Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tree is already down and the bedsit has already been guttit 😂
agreed. He’s away oot to buy all the burgundy red and green classic Christmas decks to kid in he’s had them all year so he can copy Hinch. That tree will be oot quicker than Rayn oot the window. Relatively and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What I’m scratching my wee flat heed at lovelies is deek.. he’s such a Neanderthal in so many ways yet is with a man who wears makeup and is super camp etc.. just totally incongruent ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I’m scratching my wee flat heed at lovelies is deek.. he’s such a Neanderthal in so many ways yet is with a man who wears makeup and is super camp etc.. just totally incongruent ma lovelies
We already know that Mario’s dick is so small it just looks like a swollen clit. So I really do think Derek just thinks he’s with a woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank frig!. But it'll kill him to not post until Christmas eve, so l don't believe we'll not hear from it until then because he can't keep off the gram 🙄

Screenshot_20221220-112956_Instagram.jpg

The friggin state of those two creeps. Old Joe ninety there with his massive glebs on 🤓
Screenshot_20221220-113027_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
NO!!!! Never happened. I believe the delivery man saying his home looked like Macy's more than this. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1818890
No you weren't Pinocchio , Glasgow Live web newsletter and Glasgow papers were inviting people to APPLY to IWC media. Based on that piece of information we were ALL asked to apply and although I don't have a contact at BBC Scotland I do have a BBC contact who said that the programme will put their information out through local newspapers and their social media page such as facebook but do not make direct contact asking people to apply. She actually snorted when I directed her to his post !

So "pants on fire' Pinocchio strikes again.

The sad thing is that Mario thinks that all his followers have the same room temperature IQ he has so will be too dumb to see through his shite.

Application details were all over their facebook page and Mario and you didn't even like ONE of the posts so head back in yur ain lane and get ready to pack up your baubles on Boxing Day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hello ma lovelies 😘
Well what a few treatits we've had.

As if anyone believes you've been invited oan that show Mazda. I'm kind of disappointed.
Imagine him filter free, showing the cooncil bedsit in the slum neighbourhood to the world.
We'd have had so many pictures of paused tv's and so forth.

Tress is definitely doon and taken tae the tip

Ordered glittery lip dew & a buttery concealer fae Vogue magazine.

Last post of 22, that isnae even the last post of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get pure affronted at how ugly he actually is. Like, I take it as a personal insult he has the cheek to show that face in public.

I’ve thought about this far too much
It's true. He should come wi wan ah them 'distressing image' warnings that cover disgusting pictures.
It's no fair tae subject his hunners of millions of fans tae such an awful image.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get pure affronted at how ugly he actually is. Like, I take it as a personal insult he has the cheek to show that face in public.

I’ve thought about this far too much
I imagine everybody that sees him in public must think “Aw look at that poor bleep, he must’ve been in a horrible accident.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.