Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 just say congratulations like a normal person marion
Mrs Grich wrote blessings in her post on SSS page ..so he’s copied her ..I really don’t think he’s had an original idea in his life except putting a bathroom cabinet in him living room ..thankfully no one copied that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine him cramming himself into the corner of his poakie wee flat to take photos of the room for the gram but it’s no his joab

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Updated my festive Marion to a bespoke close up of his Kerry Katona eyes and child catcher nose. “I’m feeling ma self the night” no ma quote. Belated Xmas wishes to ma fellow rattle trolls and a big hello to Marion looking at this thread pure raging we all guessed his comma would last all of 2 days…. 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Tons of blessings??!! Does anyone else ever say that?
Father ShartinMartin is bringing only positive vibes for 2023 lovely!!
Fabreeze is Maz's holy water! Wax melts the church candles.
Whitney tracks are obviously his hymns.
He's being making a new religion in plain sight.
tit!!! Us Tattlers are his flock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Too bad we can't all fit into his one bedroom council flat church 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Seeing him post on Solomon's page just shows how desperate he is to latch onto them.

Mario, you're a nobody to them you freak 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Seeing him post on Solomon's page just shows how desperate he is to latch onto them.

Mario, you're a nobody to them you freak 🙄
A nobody?! Excuse me hen if you check his Insta bio you see he's been The OG since 2018 💋 Back in yer lane!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Too bad we can't all fit into his one bedroom council flat church 🥺
It will be like story with the glass of wine (not Mazs cheap poison) and 1 fish feeding hunners of folk.
Except Jesus is now Maz. He will speak. He will plump the cushions and do a mop kick. Hey presto. We will come. We will fit comfortably, and more importantly cosily into his abode. A true Christmas (well for most people that haven't packed it up 3 days after) miracle.
I need to do a disclaimer at this point. I don't smoke crack. I just have a vivid mind 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It will be like story with the glass of wine (not Mazs cheap poison) and 1 fish feeding hunners of folk.
Except Jesus is now Maz. He will speak. He will plump the cushions and do a mop kick. Hey presto. We will come. We will fit comfortably, and more importantly cosily into his abode. A true Christmas (well for most people that haven't packed it up 3 days after) miracle.
I need to do a disclaimer at this point. I don't smoke crack. I just have a vivid mind 🤣
He will wear his oodie like Jesus’ cloak, his tremulous strangler fingers will spread holy sweet Pinot everywhere but our foreheads, deek will be the rent altar boy, we will all be truly blessed by the ton on the day of dawn.
Take me to church father crappy pants

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again ! If there is one thing I wouldn’t mind seeing him change it’s them bleeping sofa’s so ugly , and look rock hard.

he has pointlessly changes his floor and work tops serveral times ! Why not the one thing that actually needs changing 😱
I absolutely hate them couches and that bloody table!!! 🤢🤢

Tons of blessings my child, so aye and so forth, amen.
Snapchat-93519178.jpg
Snapchat-266429697.jpg
Snapchat-411635036.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.