Cleaning with Mario #88 All the crazies, think Beirut looks like Macys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos he's an OG (fae 2018). Built up that small app known as Instagram fae the grun up and nae debates.

Perhaps Hinch devotees followed him when she interacted with him? I found him through here, joined here for Katie Price, stayed fur Marion 😆
I’m the same. Joined here fae Hinch. Stayed fae Mario. Couldn’t tell you the last time I went in the Hinch thread

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m the same. Joined here fae Hinch. Stayed fae Mario. Couldn’t tell you the last time I went in the Hinch thread
Me too, this is the BEST thread on tattle, it's given me more belly laughs than I can tell you. Even our wee patrion saint Marion must get his kill at this thread 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I pop in and out of a few threads but al always be loyal to this wan💎 Just aw aboot slagging Maz, nae serious topics talked aboot (majority of time) and nae bickering between us tattlers! Just 100% clutch your beak material and pure laughs and so forth❤🥔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Me too, this is the BEST thread on tattle, it's given me more belly laughs than I can tell you. Even our wee patrion saint Marion must get his kill at this thread 😆😆😆
I also came from the hinch thread and what a laugh the Mario one is in comparison, so glad I got to know 🥔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another ex Hincher here. I got irritated by Mario so hid his posts and stories until l found this thread a couple of years ago, then the real fun started 🙌😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sat in a wee bespoke hotel in Glasgow sipping ma drink looking out the windy and what gos by a wee McGill’s bus!!! Couldn’t not think about Mazda!!! Back in ma lane I go…

• Haha
  • Heart
The most hilarious thread on tattle is this one. Getting snagged over a bath had me in stitches 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’m so excited to see what 2023 brings us. It’s his year apparently and we ain’t seen nothing yet (not ma quote )

so my 2023 predictions are :

- change his accessories about 20 times.
- constantly tell us he does nae do Easter but will eat 30 Crème eggs that he supposedly got for deeks.
- get a new sofa
- decorate his kitchen again.
- bring out another pissy scent from Ava May.
- have at least 7 dots of doom melt downs
- proclaim he is exhausted every week and can’t wait to get pure cost and do nowt.
- do duck all with his life , no days out , no holidays.
- By July we will be privy to his autumn reveal!
- By September we will be privy to his Christmas decs.
- By October we will be wanting to punch him because once again he claims he hates Halloween but will weave a million pumpkins
- By December we will be having this exact same convo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m so excited to see what 2023 brings us. It’s his year apparently and we ain’t seen nothing yet (not ma quote )

- constantly tell us he does nae do Easter but will eat 30 Crème eggs that he supposedly got for deeks.
- get a new sofa
- proclaim he is exhausted every week and can’t wait to get pure cost and do nowt.
- By October we will be wanting to punch him because once again he claims he hates Halloween but will weave a million pumpkins
Don’t forget the 40th in August that he’ll dae fuckall for. Actually, maybe a wee meal at Linwood farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

- get a new sofa
My lovelie you forgot it’s his 40th year of dawn. THINK OF THE BALLOONS! Will oor H send him a 40th birthday gift? Pure bespoke and so forth.

• Haha
For his 40th, he’ll be on the beg for gifts on his stories and come his birthday he’ll magically have everything he begged for 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Andrew Wheatcroft is in Glasgow. I wonder if he messaged Mario asking if he wanted to meet up.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't mind me everyone jumping right out ma ain Lane to put ma 2 bobs worth in ... his latest post about how it brings him.peace and comfort having everything back to normal in his flat ... thought having all his Xmas shite up brought him peace and comfort? Thought all the autumn stuff brought him peace and comfort too? Honest to duck I don't think he knows what brings him "peace and comfort" if anything at all even does, aw the likes and engagement on insta maybe comes close tho 😒
Welcome to the walking contradiction that is oor Marion lovely 🤣🤣

Lmao bleeping hell a canny stop laughing at Ma Rendall 🤣🤣🤣

Merry Christmas Ma lovelies hope yeez have aw had a good one ❤😘
I thought that was Stephen Mulhearn 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I pop in and out of a few threads but al always be loyal to this wan💎 Just aw aboot slagging Maz, nae serious topics talked aboot (majority of time) and nae bickering between us tattlers! Just 100% clutch your beak material and pure laughs and so forth❤🥔

This!! I’ve been on and off since 2018…maybe am the OG Marion hahahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if Wheatcroft, Grant and Marion met up? 🤣 Marion and Andrew could compare beaks and see who’s got the biggest conk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Now I am proper swerving oot ma laine but do we think he’ll have a wee weekend away with Deek for the 40th… i think it will be a year long celebration for oor Martin!

oh i forgot about the security, swerving back, swerving back

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.