Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe his niece has been naughty and instead of grounding her Krystal šŸ« has sent her to stay with Marion for the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Love the angle and how heā€™s misted out the windows so we canā€™t see his view šŸ™ˆ
Hello ma lovelies. I like how heā€™s playing Last Christmas so you canā€™t hear the car alarms and police sirens. Nae debates

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe his niece has been naughty and instead of grounding her Krystal šŸ« has sent her to stay with Marion for the weekend.
A ā€œthis is what your life will end up like if you donā€™t behave and do your school workā€ kind of situation. Marionā€™s boot camp šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A ā€œthis is what your life will end up like if you donā€™t behave and do your school workā€ kind of situation. Marionā€™s boot camp šŸ¤£
Hahaha that is such a good idea. Might take that to Dragons Den. Kids who are naughty/wonā€™t go to school get sent to the bedsit of Beirut for a weekend - thatā€™ll get them studying again. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It wull be Scoattish version of Krampus, called Klarna and nae debates.

Loving the new thread title, just in time fur the weekend where we can look forward tae incoming pictures oaf beige food, changing of sheets and mair pictures of candy cane lame tress. Tonsa luv M šŸ„”ā¤ x
I was thinking the other day watching the news. You know loads of media companies have been doing vox pops/interviews with people and how the cost of living is impacting them.

You just know Marion would lap it up, complaining about how he is struggling to heat his hoooooose ! Even tho he just spent the latest jiro on a b&m candy cane spree šŸ¤£

Also did anyone see he contradicted himself (why am I shocked ) said he canā€™t wait to see his girls the weekend and in the next breaths said he was looking to doing nothing shutting the world out of his beruit bunker. Make your mind up Marion šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the angle and how heā€™s misted out the windows so we canā€™t see his view šŸ™ˆ
Love the condensation helping tae block oot the view a the bombsite hovel he lives in. The place reminds a those pics you see a the old Victorian slums! #bespokeshiteholešŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soā€¦ā€¦ is he or is he not going oot wi the ā€œlassiesā€ this weekend???? Wee toad said the other day he was and now he needs to go to Home Bargains and The Range to spend all Derekā€™s wage ā€œrestā€ and so forth?!!!?? I was looking forward to him nervously getting ready, shaking like a shitting dog while applying his mouldy bronzer and putting his glad rags on for a change!

Iā€™m fumming ma lovlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Soā€¦ā€¦ is he or is he not going oot wi the ā€œlassiesā€ this weekend???? Wee toad said the other day he was and now he needs to go to Home Bargains and The Range to spend all Derekā€™s wage ā€œrestā€ and so forth?!!!?? I was looking forward to him nervously getting ready, shaking like a shitting dog while applying his mouldy bronzer and putting his glad rags on for a change!

They probs cancelled on him so he is pretending he needs rest šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He'll be in his wee cash in hand job the night. Ā£20 spending money for a #fuckit #deserved takeaway. Love watching this little porker balloon before my very eyes.
Snapchat-1179439076.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

He said he couldny wait to see his lassies, no go oot with them. I'm calling dinner at big Krystal Chandelier's .

• Haha
You know that way you build up to a sicky in work , start plant some seeds for a couple of days ā€¦. Thatā€™s what the big yin has been doing since week , phoning in sick for the night oot

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He'll be in his wee cash in hand job the night. Ā£20 spending money for a #fuckit #deserved takeaway. Love watching this little porker balloon before my very eyes.
View attachment 1794915
Ah wuz wondering if he wuz gawn tae the brothers each night tae watch the brothers dug while him and his partner wur doing their pantos? And a wee bit oaf dildo polishing while he's there for an extra 50p. šŸ†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah wuz wondering if he wuz gawn tae the brothers each night tae watch the brothers dug while him and his partner wur doing their pantos? And a wee bit oaf dildo polishing while he's there for an extra 50p. šŸ†
Hen, he no polished the dildos. He tries them aw oot. Like Goldicocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey hens,

I had my bespoke birthday trip to Edinburgh yesterday. Was living my life how it should be. Free night without the kids, drowning in Prosecco in the bumming fort šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

anyway I went to the Edinburgh dungeons and I thought they were a bespoke Lewis capaldi look alike trying to lock me up with the leaches.
anyway there was a couple there who said they where from paisley I need dropped it think our maz was stalking me then realised he wouldnā€™t ever venture that far.
anyways the judge in the dungeons said I wouldnā€™t admit Iā€™m from paisley šŸ˜† aye cos itā€™s bespoke beruit hen.

• Haha
Hen, he no polished the dildos. He tries them aw oot. Like Goldicocks
Mebbes that's his bespoke cleaning method, wunner if he does the same fur the polis truncheons? Next time yer arrested gonni gie the polis man's truncheon a wee sniff, cheers doll xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He's doing his housework instead, so that should take him all of 15 minutes

We can't be friends on Shania as well, thank feck šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20221209-192657_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ffs the wee baw bag, first my bronzer and now and album i did have back in the day and loved it. Will see myself away into another thread. Nice knowing youse aww šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 20
8pm on a Friday night and this bleep is in his bed with a weans selection box, gee me bleeping strength ma lovelies.
56503162-3F1C-445A-9658-A25FC4F3FCD6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.