Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs the wee baw bag, first my bronzer and now and album i did have back in the day and loved it. Will see myself away into another thread. Nice knowing youse aww 😭
Hi Marion πŸ‘‹

On second thoughts ah better stay quiet, got masel in aw soarts of trouble wi Marion finding afore πŸ˜’πŸ˜†

8pm on a Friday night and this bleep is in his bed with a weans selection box, gee me bleeping strength ma lovelies.
View attachment 1795189
Bedtime at 8pm 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
8pm on a Friday and he’s IN BED. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« anyone else think that since they got the crapets removed form the living room / hall that the bedsit is absolutely freezing now? 🧐 🀨 he’s tucked up all the time now… trying to catch a heat! πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

3F03F0C7-6E21-4C41-AB89-B6B02529D9A6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think he can’t afford to put the heating on that’s why they are in bed πŸ˜‚ but secretly hoping Deek has manned up and is watching the football while Marion is eating a selection box and playing with his mushroom in the bed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
8pm on a Friday and he’s IN BED. πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« anyone else think that since they got the crapets removed form the living room / hall that the bedsit is absolutely freezing now? 🧐 🀨 he’s tucked up all the time now… trying to catch a heat! πŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

View attachment 1795271
Nae wunner he’s aboot 20 stone. Fat bleep munching a weans selection box in his bed, wee saddo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi Marion πŸ‘‹

On second thoughts ah better stay quiet, got masel in aw soarts of trouble wi Marion finding afore πŸ˜’πŸ˜†
Am still convinced we were right aboot it and so forth.
Ah'm still waiting for Polis Scotland tae employ us as wee detectives though 🧐🀐

I think he can’t afford to put the heating on that’s why they are in bed πŸ˜‚ but secretly hoping Deek has manned up and is watching the football while Marion is eating a selection box and playing with his mushroom in the bed
No an image ah need the noo.
Aye there's nae way the fat hermit can afford tae top up the meters. 2nd cost of living is a distant memory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.