Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello ma lovelies, so whilst this walloper was tucked up in bed, I have just had a bespoke night out and have been to see Gary Little. He was hilarious and if you don’t know get te know. I’ll say ne more. Mwah mwah

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get it …he is a big man child. How does he not see as a 40 year old man tucking himself up in candy cane bedding watch Christmas films for 5 year olds isn’t creepy. I bet his parent wish they had wore a condom the night they conceived him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I bet his parent wish they had wore a condom the night they conceived him
That’s defo why he’s called Mario, they hate him and decided tae gee him a stupid name. Ye cannae blame wee Sadie but, I bet his conk carved her oot. Wee shame. Imagine going through the struggles of pregnancy just to gee birth to a bastard lit him. Bet he was one a those weans that never stopped greeting anaw. Once a moaning face bleep, always a moaning face bleep so aye💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I just don’t get it …he is a big man child. How does he not see as a 40 year old man tucking himself up in candy cane bedding watch Christmas films for 5 year olds isn’t creepy. I bet his parent wish they had wore a condom the night they conceived him
Big shag me shoes Sadie shoulda swallowed him Ma lovlie 💎🥔🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was going through my phone camera reel and deleting photos, and came across this screenshot I took a couple of weeks ago for you lot and couldn't remember if I had shared it!

THE BUTT PLUG BUTTERS ARE BACK!

Screenshot_20221201_075442.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Cue the "I'm fine, absolutely fine" message today after "hunners of youse" have inboxed him the day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am still convinced we were right aboot it and so forth.
Ah'm still waiting for Polis Scotland tae employ us as wee detectives though 🧐🤐
We'd never be away fae Beirut, wi aw the ears being bitten aff in closes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I take it it's misfit jaw that wuz wan oaf his lassies? Ah think Emma is the maw rendall aka Princess Fiona fae Shrek. 🤔

Screenshot_20221210-141226~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hens! Was that an awfy fancy dvd cover or is he actually reading A Christmas Carol?! I cannae cope, it’s my annual Christmas tradition 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20221209_090828.jpg

THE SUSPENSE IS OVER MA LUVLEEZ 🥴WE AW NOO KNOW WIT THE REMEDIAL DEEK HAS BOUGHT OOR MARION FUR XMAS, PERFECT FOR WHEN HIS TENA PANTS HAVE HAD FUHL DAY, AT LEAST THIS IS WAN DYSON GADGET SHE NEEDS LISTENIN TAE HIGHER LUV WHILE INHALIN THE FRESH AIR WET FARTS GALORE CARING NOT A JOTT 👌👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.