Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day Hallmark (The Digger) will make a budget Xmas movie on 'Marion's Xmas Journey' I'll be washing my hair when it's on
It wull be Scoattish version of Krampus, called Klarna and nae debates.

Loving the new thread title, just in time fur the weekend where we can look forward tae incoming pictures oaf beige food, changing of sheets and mair pictures of candy cane lame tress. Tonsa luv M 🥔❤ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Awk treated to a new thread on a friday afternoon. keep your power & spine bright my lovelies. Hope you are all truly mop kicking the tit out of fridays ass and ready for a few of them lethal cocktails 👉🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Whit a treat, a new thread for the weekend ma darlins!!
I’ll be celebrating with a few lethal drinks 👉🍹and crisssss. Nae Takis though as ring sting isnae ma idea of a boujee weekend so aye and so forth.
Tonsa luv TG 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hawd oan.
So he's too lazy to tell people about oils ans diffusers but he's trying to sell them in the next breath?
Marion ffs how many times do I need to tell you how to do you joab that isny your joab!
Either nae one is asking him or he really is the worst "influencer" in the history of influencers. So aye.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You could be one of those men, MarioN but you’re too self-centred and prefer to spend your money (well, his Cost of Living payments) on yourself, filling the bedsit with plastic shite.
E9BAC132-CCD1-49AD-AE57-D884770F2CAC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well hello ma lovelies I totally forgot about old marzipan!
I’ll just get my criss and joos and catch up on what I’ve missed
See you soon mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can always tell when she’s been oan the drink. Starts sharing loads of songs and trying to relate them to his sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well ma lovelies, ah think ah need a doctor fur a case of suspected Marionitis. Watching Whitney Houston on BBC 4 and nearly shouted sing it hen at the tele. Think it's oanly a mild case as I've nae criss and joos, or candy cane tat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Who the duck put credit in his meter tonight, ffs dot after dot of pure tit, had a chuckle about his circle rising from tragic situations, was he talking about his bum hole 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Who the duck put credit in his meter tonight, ffs dot after dot of pure tit, had a chuckle about his circle rising from tragic situations, was he talking about his bum hole 😂😂😂
Those fancy spicy criss last night caused it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hello ma lovelies. I was just opening a bottle of cravendale (it’s usually from Aldi or Tesco) and came out with “SMELL THE WEALTH “, husband replies “Smell the what?” .
Tonsa love hens (especially to ma wee hero @Babybail93 ) 😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Good morning ma lovelies

We are going thruthreads quicker than Marion goes thru pants when his been on the spicy crisps and jooose.

I see Marion has posted a flutter of inspirational posts. Feeling all motivated by ooooor Marion and it’s a new day and dawn and gonna get up and get this Saturday done by taking a picture of my bed and posting it to social media to prove to the world I’m in some way valid.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good morning ma lovelies

We are going thruthreads quicker than Marion goes thru pants when his been on the spicy crisps and jooose.

I see Marion has posted a flutter of inspirational posts. Feeling all motivated by ooooor Marion and it’s a new day and dawn and gonna get up and get this Saturday done by taking a picture of my bed and posting it to social media to prove to the world I’m in some way valid.
Make sure you get the Christmas bedding on ma lovelie, so aye 💎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does he post such shite me lovelies? He makes my brain hurt trying to work out what he’s rambling on about. So incoherent. So terribly thick. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.