Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the first thing l do when l get a new phone because l love fannying on with it. But this is Mario after all, aka the imbecile who probably hasn't got a clue 🤪
Oh and a clear phone cover with your name on. How original 🙄
View attachment 1792454
The wee scrotum has forgotten to put a capital letter with the K for McKnight… he really is painfully thick!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's the first thing l do when l get a new phone because l love fannying on with it. But this is Mario after all, aka the imbecile who probably hasn't got a clue 🤪
Oh and a clear phone cover with your name on. How original 🙄
View attachment 1792454
Thread title suggestion:

Mario McKnight is full oaf shite, so aye and so forth. Merry crissmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The wee scrotum has forgotten to put a capital letter with the K for McKnight… he really is painfully thick!!!
I sprinted over here when I saw that. 😆 What are the chances it's for his next business adventure?!

"I" Mario Mcknight. Profesh Christmas "decorator" man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Well ma lovelies, haud the front page, looks like I 'Marion' finally goat tae visit Hinch and her tend farm ..

Screenshot_20221208-192026.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I sprinted over here when I saw that. 😆 What are the chances it's for his next business adventure?!

"I" Mario Mcknight. Profesh Christmas "decorator" man
😂😂

I’m betting he changes the case once he reads here the night. He’ll be pure raging in the bumming fort the night so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah ma loveleis a spy that Mario has had his wee name inscribed oan his bespoke phone case just tae make sure he doesn’t forget it 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does he want snow? The second it does he will complain it’s too cold, he’s too tired, it’s too wet, it’s too white 🙄……lots of love ma lovelies hope youse are all keeping your power.
Tonsa love (😘😘😘 @Babybail93)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.