Cleaning with Mario #87 He dreams of the Plaza yet he's trapped in Gaza. So aye and so forth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he want snow? The second it does he will complain it’s too cold, he’s too tired, it’s too wet, it’s too white πŸ™„β€¦β€¦lots of love ma lovelies hope youse are all keeping your power.
Tonsa love (😘😘😘 @Babybail93)
The snow covers the tit load of litter and dog tit outside his close door fur a wee while ma lovely, he can pretend for a brief moment he lives somewhere that he only sees in others Instagram posts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The phone case design looks like a reading on a heart monitor 🀣 tachy (cardia) as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ah ma loveleis a spy that Mario has had his wee name inscribed oan his bespoke phone case just tae make sure he doesn’t forget it πŸ₯°
Aye, This is his 2022 of wee Sadie sewing name tags into all his clothes. Nae debates.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🀣🀣 @laynelo_ @Freefalling I could never leave this thread! I was hoping someone would fill me in with Katie Price, as I cannae be unfaithful to oor Marion. πŸ€£πŸ’Žβ€
I can πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
She's still a massive c u next Tuesday that is an animal abusing, man abusing, child abusing piece of tit. Spouting more lies off again about her kids dad who already has a harassment injunction against her. She's allegedly fled the country so hopefully she will be arrested on return. Cole accused her of cheating and said it's over forever. They are now back together apparently. Hated more than ever. Even the press cba with her now. She's scum of the highest level and makes Maz look like he should win a Pride of Britain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ
She's still a massive c u next Tuesday that is an animal abusing, man abusing, child abusing piece of tit. Spouting more lies off again about her kids dad who already has a harassment injunction against her. She's allegedly fled the country so hopefully she will be arrested on return. Cole accused her of cheating and said it's over forever. They are now back together apparently. Hated more than ever. Even the press cba with her now. She's scum of the highest level and makes Maz look like he should win a Pride of Britain.
Thanks hen! β€πŸ’Ž

Reactions: 9
The way he words stuff is so strange. You’d just say β€˜another to come’, why does he need the β€˜also’ on the end?
I have noticed he seems to like the word β€˜also’ my wee hen. He overuses it so much, just ma observations.
P.s MARIO πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Hi ! It’s snowing where I am, so aye πŸ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why has no one commented on the absolute twurp videoing a phone at 39 years old? Who gives a rats arse what phone you have, it'll be the same as the last phone, no one will miraculously be phoning him asking him out. He is a class A idiot πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Where is he this morning ? Did it snow in beruit and the 2 foot fucker is buried in 4 ft of snow ?

I bet if it did snow he would be out there making button mushroom imprints in the snow πŸ„ ❄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
He's feeling meh this week.... is that cos he peaked too soon with the Christmas tat and has zero content or is it cos he's been reading here and cant comment on it, cos he actually doesn't read here anymore?

Get out the house Mario, to something festive and live your life instead of being cooped up in that tiny flat all the time. Life is for living!

Reactions: 19
He's feeling meh this week.... is that cos he peaked too soon with the Christmas tat and has zero content or is it cos he's been reading here and cant comment on it, cos he actually doesn't read here anymore?

Get out the house Mario, to something festive and live your life instead of being cooped up in that tiny flat all the time. Life is for living!
He wouldn't know tired if it bit him on the bum! He's shot his load way too soon, the lovelies aren't blowing smoke up his ass and he's got no pals to enjoy this time of year with. Sad really.

They are young and healthy, him a Dez should grab the bull by the horn and go see a show, a Christmas market, go get a high tea, they are SO boring.

Reactions: 18
Didn't he say he was off out with the lassies this weekend? Wonder if we'll see some titty bumping and his hair getting blown tae duck, with the Dyson.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.