Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Can always tell when she’s been oan the drink. Starts sharing loads of songs and trying to relate them to his sad little life

• Haha
Reactions: 36

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Urgh gads he’s so disgusting in his gingerbread man pyjamas. Absolute creepy ugly bastard and nae debates so aye.

• Haha
  • Heart

peachy-keen

His hair honestly defies physics… I did a bespoke erase of the static and it’s definitely a more accepting style than the constant shocked hedgehog
2C4A7A0F-ACD3-4F13-B9E9-8679E7D28790.jpeg

• Haha
Derek is a pretty looking guy I’ll give him that. But I always think he looks like he smells like how a lift smells in dodgy high rise flats.

• Haha

Madge2022

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted tae find the hunners and hunners of fan pics posted of Paisley's number wan star / Candy cane kind.
But when I searched her # that app telt me there were less than a hunner results.

I decided tae treatit you'se all tae this bespoke beauty, and ah'm sorry if you'se have already seen it but mah page mah rules so ayeView attachment 1776616
Always a pleasure tae see his Bungle skin coat, accessorised wi the shart caird ma lovelie 😘

• Haha

orangeboom

Ma predictions for the gift bags…
A mushroom enlarger
Voucher for a personality transplant
A “Dear John” letter
A pair of Clark’s cruising shoes
Pull ups
An eviction notice
Wrigleys extra

So aye

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Here he goes. Hinch and her decorations are obviously getting attention, so Mario is wanting to take the shine off her.

Mario, you're no competition mate. You're not in the same league, so stop making yourself look even more desperate.

View attachment 1769807
Stored away where exactly? It’s not even 1st December and he’s moved onto next year. Imagine that was your life?

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Babybail93

VIP Member
Ah wuz wondering if he wuz gawn tae the brothers each night tae watch the brothers dug while him and his partner wur doing their pantos? And a wee bit oaf dildo polishing while he's there for an extra 50p. 🍆
Hen, he no polished the dildos. He tries them aw oot. Like Goldicocks

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
So he’s doing fuckall this weekend, as per usual. No Xmas markets, no nights out…nothing.

Xmas will have been and gone and that fat cunt will have done nothing apart from vegetate on that concrete sofa.

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Was going through my phone camera reel and deleting photos, and came across this screenshot I took a couple of weeks ago for you lot and couldn't remember if I had shared it!

THE BUTT PLUG BUTTERS ARE BACK!

Screenshot_20221201_075442.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Thanking the small businesses that have helped him, then the self centred little rat has to spoil himself by letting everyone know how much he's done for them in return.
Punctuation Mario!. It really makes it easier to read when you use it...I really can't stand this man 🙈

View attachment 1779103
There’s so much to unpack with this post but so little time to do it!
• Popin, you mean popping?
• The random capital letters in the wrong places through the post
• Story’s, it’s stories
• The incorrect use of to when it should be too
• There when it should be their
• You’se 🤦🏻‍♀️
• The lack of punctuation
Anyway, you can have my correction notes for free Martin because you’ve made my head hurt this morning trying to decipher what you mean. Keep up the good work though, being the Patron Saint of small businesses 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
“I’m a tiny fish in the pond neeewer” Marion you have never been in the fucking pond mate!

I’m guessing all these recent outbursts is because an account he deemed smaller than him is now bigger and getting brand deals. Starting to make sense all the crap yesterday about not having a team , and it’s not his jaaaawb and now tonight’s outburst…

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies.
I hope you'se are all well.
Congratulations @hopethishelpsallthebest ah wiz chanting ye on fae the rooftops and so forth.

May lovelies, can you help me get tae Ken
1. Why oor mazda is so red
2. Where her ear has gone
Screenshot_20221126_202841.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

SuzyE

VIP Member
🤣 Mario stop it!.
Macy's would be horrified knowing you've just made that up 🤭

And stop letting people think that's your front door with the ribbon. We know different 😂

The lengths he's went to just to snap that picture. He's got too much time on his hands.

Screenshot_20221129-094654_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
Was that rant all because someone bashed his PowerPoint abilities the other day?

Also, “people get angry when you reach your peak”…what fucking peak has he reached?!

Poor deluded fool. So aye.
If he is at the peak of his life I’d hate to see what rock bottom is!

• Haha
  • Heart