Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madge2022

VIP Member
One day Hallmark (The Digger) will make a budget Xmas movie on 'Marion's Xmas Journey' I'll be washing my hair when it's on
It wull be Scoattish version of Krampus, called Klarna and nae debates.

Loving the new thread title, just in time fur the weekend where we can look forward tae incoming pictures oaf beige food, changing of sheets and mair pictures of candy cane lame tress. Tonsa luv M 🥔❤ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

ohdoris

VIP Member
He is 10000% seeing what the big Xmas Decor trend is this year & then buying it on the sly for next Xmas & pretending he had it all along, stored away before he even subjected us to Candy Cane Lame.
Anyhow, not long to wait, he’ll have it all up by August 2023.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Why does he post such shite me lovelies? He makes my brain hurt trying to work out what he’s rambling on about. So incoherent. So terribly thick. So aye
He’s the worse type of stupid person as well. One that really believes what he says, with far more confidence than his face and lifestyle would allow

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted tae find the hunners and hunners of fan pics posted of Paisley's number wan star / Candy cane kind.
But when I searched her # that app telt me there were less than a hunner results.

I decided tae treatit you'se all tae this bespoke beauty, and ah'm sorry if you'se have already seen it but mah page mah rules so aye
Screenshot_20221202-101259_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Hello ma lovelies. I was just opening a bottle of cravendale (it’s usually from Aldi or Tesco) and came out with “SMELL THE WEALTH “, husband replies “Smell the what?” .
Tonsa love hens (especially to ma wee hero @Babybail93 ) 😘😘

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Thanking the small businesses that have helped him, then the self centred little rat has to spoil himself by letting everyone know how much he's done for them in return.
Punctuation Mario!. It really makes it easier to read when you use it...I really can't stand this man 🙈

Screenshot_20221203-120302_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sloppys

VIP Member
Them presents off Deek will be opened by the end of the week. I was going to say who puts them under the tree this early but I suppose he’s got no where to hide anything in the postage stamp.

• Haha
  • Sad

laynelo_

VIP Member
“I don’t wanty see anything negative written about me.” Explains his true personality to a T. A wee fragile, narcissistic, vapid, self-centred walloper who can’t even stand the thought of someone challenging, discussing, or critiquing him. Those thousands dots of doom were mindnumbing. The way he’s restricted himself so much from growing on insta and actually being able to make a living off it just because he’s too scared of actually being an adult and realising no everycunt likes you. He’s honestly his own worst enemy. Stupid bastard🙄

• Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Couldn’t bring masel to watch the dots of doom the night ma lovelies.
Anything new to report or was it just the usual drivel - snakes on this app, hinch jealousy, things that never happened, beige food, candy cane lame etc etc ?
tonsa luv as always
What he's saying is.
Hoo happy & content he is with life. There are so many hunners of high end companies that want tae work with him (as you can imagine) however, that would mean he'd need tae open his inbox, ootbox, shake it all aboot boxes.
He cannae do that because so many hunners are jealous of his success and send him homophobic hate and so forth.

However

You, Mario will never be a success at anything ma lovely. You're bitter, jealous, bitchy, selfish and are living in someone else's council bedsit.
Your inner doors are shite, your skirting boards are filthy and every inch of space is filled with cheap plastic tat.

You've got debt collectors chasing you.

You buy your own lenor tae sniff in an attempt to look like they want tae work with you.

You buy uggs on Klarna and return them after you've uploaded photos.

But, we move.

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Crying at this.

We know it's not an #ad because you aren't a real influencer and don't do ads. (Sorry but Ava May shite from Ali express really doesn't count, I swear she gets tax rebate for supporting his dreams-like some care in the community charity work project.)

Attachments

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Pahhh hello ma lovelies.
986 dots of doom.

That hair cannae be real and so forth, sat in gingerbread man polyester pyjammies.
PhotoGrid_1669579911643.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
8pm on a Friday and he’s IN BED. 😵💫😵💫 anyone else think that since they got the crapets removed form the living room / hall that the bedsit is absolutely freezing now? 🧐 🤨 he’s tucked up all the time now… trying to catch a heat! 🕵🏻‍♀️

3F03F0C7-6E21-4C41-AB89-B6B02529D9A6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
Hello ma lovelies, seeing as it’s nearly December, it’ll be coming up to the anniversary of Hinch sensationally snubbing him, up visiting that disabled wee girl, merely miles away and she didn’t bother to give him 5 minutes of her time. Oh what a beak clutcher that was so aye, spine bright xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Was that rant all because someone bashed his PowerPoint abilities the other day?

Also, “people get angry when you reach your peak”…what fucking peak has he reached?!

Poor deluded fool. So aye.
His hair is reaching for the peak as we speak hen

• Haha