Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I mean - so it 1 drop 2 drop, 3 drop or 4 drops 😂 I was pissing myself he can’t even give clear instructions on how to use a diffusor that didn’t need any kind of instructions before he confused matters!!!
So put 2 drops in because 2 drops is enough so don't use more but if you like it stronger then you could use 3 drops but 4 drops would be too many unless you really like the scent to be heavy and travel so then use 4 drops so put 4 or 3 drops in the diffuser. But make sure you clean it out before you use it as it will be mouldy if you don't clean it out before you put your 4 drops in.

He also couldn't be bothered to plug it in, turn it on and actually show it working. Appalling effort!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hello fellow tattlers/trolls I've not commented on here for ages but this new day of dawn in December has encouraged me to partake in some Marion chat. Have caught up with the last three threads and am loving the hard work that goes into this site that's no our joabs. so aye!

• Heart
  • Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Whit a treat, a new thread for the weekend ma darlins!!
I’ll be celebrating with a few lethal drinks 👉🍹and crisssss. Nae Takis though as ring sting isnae ma idea of a boujee weekend so aye and so forth.
Tonsa luv TG 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
Hardly a brag that you’ve finished your Christmas shopping when you’ve got precisely 0 friends to buy for. Billy no mates is our Marion - the wee gremlin

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
He looks and sounds high at the end of the short story 🤪

Thank feck l don't have to live with that miserable bastard
Screenshot_20221129-194648_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
His 2nd cost of living payment must’ve landed in the last couple of days. 1st one paid the lips n lashes this one the brows. If there’s a 3rd we might even see a deposit on a hair transplant 😝
On a serious note it fucking annoys me if people like this receive this payment and they are squandering it on anything but cost of living

ohdoris

VIP Member
Imagine being a 40 year old man & your only focus in life being Instagram.
What a sad little life Marion.

• Haha
  • Heart

esstee

In todays episode of things that never happened.

Mario, you expect us tae believe that the postman of Seedyhill who has tae bring packages of plastic tat tae your front inner door 6 times a week actually said that?

After he's climbed over junkies and needles oan your bespoke communal toilet staircase.

Of course he did.
Was it the same postman you flashed your wee mushroom boaby at ma lovely?
100%. My royal mail / amazon delivery drivers dont even wait to you open the door. They chap and go. Yodel /DPD tend to wait but just want a photo then offski. My hermes volleys it from about 1 mile away. He is so full of shit. As if anyone would say that. Not stereotyping but I cannot think of a single stranger thats ever been at my door that would say anything remotely like that!

• Haha

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Mario is gearing up tae go oan strike fae his 8 minute a day joab. Think of aw the polis truncheons that will go unpolished 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

Marley234

And he keeps saying they done their Christmas shopping months and months ago... sure beginning October he was saying how he is late this year with his shopping so was off out to get it done? 🤥🤔
THIS! It pure rips my knittin that he’s ayways banging on about how they’ve finished their Christmas shopping… nobody gees an actual fuck Mario mate. If he says it one mare time I’ll actually snap and have to go fur a wee break in a nice padded room with a special jacket oan.

sorry no sorry fir the rant hens, I forgot to get Marley jr an advent calendar 😭 so I sent mr Marley roond the toon on his lunch break trying tae get wan and it’s no the one they wanted and I promised so I’ll be sleeping with one eye open for the foreseeable. And I’ve lost the fucking elf tae. Pure affronted by my behaviour so aye

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
IYKYK- and if ye don’t know, get tae know. A will not have any of you slag off these Scottish delicacies. Nae debates and so forth.
29B1442F-DAF1-4453-B583-D66216A4971E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Can wan of you'se help me get tae know where I can find these hunners and hunners of media articles that have been written aboot Marion McKnight?

• Haha

SuzyE

VIP Member
Hinch is putting a tree up today and posting pics later. He's going to be so friggin envious while posting something along the lines of, 'It's stunning Soph!!!!...Utter vibes!!!!!...'Snap, you have the colours I'm using next year!!!!(But we know that's a lie) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SuzyE

VIP Member
Hinch just got her Velveteer out on her stories. Let's see if shit for brains copies 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Seriously?! 😳 They would probably give those out for free here or bin them. I hate burnt toast, so I'd definitely pass on a burnt bread bun 🥴

To Mario. We definitely will NOT be friends 👏😂
Suzy doll, ye need tae get tae ken ma lovelie.
Screenshot_20221204-142909.png

Ma auld da loved him, him and Marion might huv been besties if they ever met. 😳

Ah don't like them, but anyboady says anything bad aboot a normal Morton's roll then they ur a 🐍 and nae debates.

Used to only be able to get them in corner shops and wee cafes, they came loose in a big plastic bag. Even with my OCD with other people touching food ah bravely conquered it fur a Mortons 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
Hahaha I cannae wait tae see your new theme Mazda.🙄

Hello ma lovelies, so many hunners of you'se have begged me tae tell you ma theme for next year..
Well I did a thing
**reveals a pound shop/ bought fae wish cheap imitation of Hinch's**
I had already bought all this, but when I seen oor Soph's it just takes me baaaaack tae ma childhood and so forth, so ah've re-did ma tress for youse

Candy cane Lane is never spoken of again

• Haha
  • Heart

Ferguson

VIP Member
He isnae bothered aboot that app.

Sad little bastard pretending he's aww cosy and happy oan the concrete slab sofa.

He's bitterly jealous of successful influencers, clinging on to top up his benefits.

I Ken we dinnae like Deek the noo after the orange 🍊 revelation, but how selfish. Let him watch what he wants in peace.

How fucking rude tae sit there squawking and doing his fake laugh.

The big breakdoon feels imminent and I cannae wait ma lovelies 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Ooh have the 'elfs' ever been to visit Marion? Can just imagine the daft cunt setting up elf tricks to surprise himself and Deek.
He had an Elf ladder last year with nothing on it. Then posted he wasn't doing it really.

But had an Elf in the hoose.

1669850349459.png
1669850279993.png

• Haha
  • Wow