Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

muscadet

Chatty Member
Who the fuck put credit in his meter tonight, ffs dot after dot of pure shit, had a chuckle about his circle rising from tragic situations, was he talking about his bum hole ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

OhhBacon

VIP Member
So, he's pissed aff he's not taken previous money making opportunities by doing ads, but is now jumping awn them, wanting said opportunities, despite "that app" not being his joab...... BUT has stopped any people/companies he doesnae know from private messaging him on the very app he wants to grab opportunities from to protect himself from God knows what....... ๐Ÿค”

He's a fucken crackpot, nae debates and so forth! ๐Ÿคฏ
His whole rant is about people being mean in the comments and how to protect yourself. I'd be more concerned about protecting yourself from the tax man when they find out that you are not declaring the income!.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hello ma lovelies, how aw youse aw? This is my first ever thread title, *pulls pink canon in wrong direction* going tae have a glass of squash to celebrate and so forth. Just seen that the fat fucker, has been reeking out the eyebrow place with his arse and mouth. Look beaut with your bulbous eggs hen. So aye.
Screenshot_20221126-182324_YouCam Makeup.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies.

I wanted tae find the hunners and hunners of fan pics posted of Paisley's number wan star / Candy cane kind.
But when I searched her # that app telt me there were less than a hunner results.

I decided tae treatit you'se all tae this bespoke beauty, and ah'm sorry if you'se have already seen it but mah page mah rules so ayeView attachment 1776616
Them teeth are the same colour as the chips he gets when he goes to castle avicci - so aye nae debates and so forth xxxxx

• Haha
  • Sick

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Hereโ€™s another thought Marion ! Telling poor mums who canโ€™t afford an elf on the shelf not to worry. Give them yours you fucking creep. While you are at it give them the Christmas Eve boxes and all the other child items you have you fucking weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
He's so selfish, let poor Derek watch the football in peace. How's he meant to hear anything over Mario rambling on? Thought he got pure embarrassed talking on Instagram infront of Derek? 10 out of 10 times Marion talks ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
The theatre posted this on Instagram, nothing of Mazda. I am affronted, didn't they know they had Paisley's number one truncheon polisher in their audience, without even mentioning his Instagram following cause that's nae his joab. His joab is his joab!
Snakes in that theatre. Snakes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Just dropping in on this new day of December dawn to remind you all that Martin has Christmas Eve boxes that HE FILLS HIMSELF with PJ's, hot choc, sweets, selection box and a cup. Very pointless considering you know exactly everything that's in it.
I thought Christmas Eve boxes were supposed to be for kids, filled with surprises. Not for grown men made by said grown man.
But look at me swerving out of my festive lane. Really should get myself some class. So aye my lovelies!!
lets mop kick the shit out of today and it will be the weekend before we know it, then we can change the bedding, go to castle avicci and get all cosy with our lethal ๐Ÿน & ยฃ1 bag of bikers in our snack stations, whilst not wearing ugg slippers. Not my quote but it is my post and my rules and so forth xxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart

DramaQueen79

Chatty Member
I often wonder how he hasnโ€™t been caught out for benefit fraud. He isnโ€™t even discreet about it . Is the Scottish government soft or something ?
Totally agree!! Itโ€™s disgusting. There are people out there desperate for that money and they get nothing. My mum has MS, she is wheelchair bound and she only gets one component of the disability benefits as she hasnโ€™t paid enough national insurance over the years. She isnโ€™t entitled to the cost of living payments either and rather than put her heating on she stays in bed with 2 hot water bottles ๐Ÿ˜ก yet that little scrote is spending it on utter shite in an attempt to look likeโ€ฆ well Iโ€™m actually no sure what it is he hoped to look like. He absolutely fucking enrages me!!!! Horrible little fuckerโ€ฆ..

• Heart
  • Sad

no flouncing

VIP Member
Just dropping a quick message for Mazda when he pops in here today:

Glad you found the Zoflora hen! I had that #gifted to me from Zoflora with a few of their other seasonal products ๐Ÿ˜ did you not get a fancy box from them? Not sure why as you have over 140k more followers than me and I got one ๐Ÿ˜จ never mind, keep your power hen and donโ€™t let the snakes oan that app get yu down โค

• Haha
  • Heart

Caw1982

VIP Member
Ahhhh ffs I'm biting my hands here not to comment #neverhappened on his post. My friend who made him go batshit the other week about his crappy PowerPoint presentation is blocked on all accounts now. She will be livid if I loose us our access. Is it worth the short term satisfaction? Right now I feel it is ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

JoeExotic

VIP Member
8pm on a Friday night and this cunt is in his bed with a weans selection box, gee me fucking strength ma lovelies.
56503162-3F1C-445A-9658-A25FC4F3FCD6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221129_012208.jpg

Can we aw just take a wee minute for the sheer inspiration that Marion is around the globe when one eh his many adorin fans was completely in awe of his artistic flair and copied him but made sure tae ootdae him oan tat, she'll be seething at the gash that she's managed tae fit mair oan than him, so it's a wee trip oot tae b&m the morra hens to top up his macys tress and nae debates๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

SuzyE

VIP Member
His phone is practically stuck to his hand so he could easily Google, but as usual he wants everyone to know what he's buying and wants them to do the work for him.

Mario, you're a lazy bastard through and through.
Screenshot_20221204-182509_Instagram.jpg

I thought I'd stick his full name into Google and loads of pics came up, and a couple of our gems were there ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20221204-183828_Firefox.jpg
Screenshot_20221204-183909_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart