Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The theatre posted this on Instagram, nothing of Mazda. I am affronted, didn't they know they had Paisley's number one truncheon polisher in their audience, without even mentioning his Instagram following cause that's nae his joab. His joab is his joab!
Snakes in that theatre. Snakes.
They posted this too, you must have missed it hen.
Snapchat-1236382067.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
My lovlies I was just watching an episode of “Hoarders: Buried Alive” and this exchange took place:

Psychologist person: “why is the sofa out from the wall?”
Hoarder person: “because there are boxes behind it”
Psychologist person: “why were boxes put behind the sofa?”
Hoarder person: “….. because they got put there when we ran out of space…”

😆😆 remind you of anyone!!! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

laynelo_

VIP Member
Hello ma luvlies, how are yeez are aw? Here’s a wee iconic pic a oor Maz full kerry Katona eyes in Glesga central to brighten up your day🥔❤🥔❤💎

FCED9A1E-730C-4EC4-AA6C-4BE9741D48A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm laughing at the fact some of youse have only just cottoned on, to where the wee elf lives and so forth. All these pictures I've done with his actual safe place in, did you think they were some random block of flats?! 🤣 His security has been compromised the day hens. There'll be baubles launched everywhere in temper, so aye.

Now, I'm actually affronted and shaking like a Marion at this burnt roll business. What baker come up with the idea of dousing a roll in petrol and launching a match at it. I cannae get my flat heed around it. A roll should be soft, pale with a dusting of flour oan it. I've had fucking tantrums when Mr best has brought some home more on the golden side than I'd like. There'll be nae debates oan my post aboot this, absofuckinglutely nae debates and so forth. Am away to eat a pale crumpet. Aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does the edited no look that different compared to the original, these pics are actually killing me the night hens😂🤣 canny believe these two actually leave the hoose like that

Also Deek looks lit he’s aboot to kick fuck oota him at the beginning a this vid (I know we’re a deeek hate group noo but I don’t blame his face here, ad be pissed aff tae if ma bf forced me to take pics infront a the tree)

View attachment 1774927
There, that's better.

Snapchat-477154050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart