Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Aah the memories! It was 3 years ago mind,
View attachment 1762684
and then I saw this! 100 stories and he doesn’t even take it out the box or show it up and running 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 1762687
Someone has to use that as their profile pic. He'd hate it! 😂

Mario, there's a recession. That means people have better things to spend their money on. Stupid prick.
Screenshot_20221126-204227_Instagram.jpg

l hope he comes on here to see what we think of them 🤭...Feck he's one ugly fecker!
Screenshot_20221126-204302_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I am shook that the bumming fort is gonna feature various gingerbread boaby recreations 🤢🤢. I need mind bleach

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
He's far to selfish to even consider using any of his own tat outside the tat cave, other people's fights are not his, not my quote 😆

I had a wee Google Street view snoop last night, fuck me, what an existence. You couldn't pay me to stay there a night, looks rougher than burnt toast 😱 does make me snigger thinking of Hinch visiting, it'll never happen but can you actually imagine her face?
His ref his burnt buns this morning but he dusnae read here ma lovlies

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SuzyE

VIP Member
Ma lovelies wtf is going on tonight is he drunk ? Is he high off deeks wacky baccy?

I haven’t even got to the end of the dots he is all over the place. Tik tok , fake followers , Insta , mattresses . My brain can not process what he is trying to say 🤣
That's exactly how l was listening to him. He goes off on a tangent every time

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Cannae wait for the selfie in front of the tree.
View attachment 1774765View attachment 1774766
You never fail to deliver hen keep spining bright and practice makes ok so aye

Why does the edited no look that different compared to the original, these pics are actually killing me the night hens😂🤣 canny believe these two actually leave the hoose like that

Also Deek looks lit he’s aboot to kick fuck oota him at the beginning a this vid (I know we’re a deeek hate group noo but I don’t blame his face here, ad be pissed aff tae if ma bf forced me to take pics infront a the tree)

View attachment 1774927
Ah the wee 🍊man

• Haha
Good morning ma lovelies

We are going thruthreads quicker than Marion goes thru pants when his been on the spicy crisps and jooose.

I see Marion has posted a flutter of inspirational posts. Feeling all motivated by ooooor Marion and it’s a new day and dawn and gonna get up and get this Saturday done by taking a picture of my bed and posting it to social media to prove to the world I’m in some way valid.
Make sure you get the Christmas bedding on ma lovelie, so aye 💎

• Haha
  • Wow

mammaof3

VIP Member
Jeez, not content with posting his wee brother's tree he nips ootside like the peeping Tom he is.

Mario. it's too not to. Ya cretin.

318126644_849238522960685_3308896639103122239_n.jpg
318255482_822318672380912_2501501981861709925_n.jpg

• Haha