Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
Not mention there is absolutely nothing original or gangster about him 🤣

I’ve also notice he now only has Ava May code in his bio. Has Sphonge ditched him ?

Is this the trigger of his recent melt downs about being able to work with big brands but choosing not too?
Here's hoping 🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SuzyE

VIP Member
Morning ma lovlies it is like winter wonderland in the south of England . Bet ooooor Marion will be spitting feathers. We all know he has been trying to manifest snow so he he get pure
Cosy which is what he does everyday anyway
It's snowed here in the North, and it's so cold l can't get the feckin bin lid open because it's froze shut 😒 Hopefully he'll have it so he has to trudge to work in it

Go and see his latest story about the washing machine! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha

teaandgoss101

VIP Member
Morning ma lovlies it is like winter wonderland in the south of England . Bet ooooor Marion will be spitting feathers. We all know he has been trying to manifest snow so he he get pure
Cosy which is what he does everyday anyway

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Stovies is a dish traditionally made with leftover roast beef or lamb from the sunday dinner, with the leftover veg. It's all cooked in a pot together with gravy and served with buttered bread. Marion's take on it is using sausage and boiling it to death. I'm sure there is a highlight of it on his page of how he cooks it.
Ah I've been educated. Keep seeing it on here but had no idea what stovies actually were! May be a Scottish thing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
He really does inspire me to come up with a crappy idea that is over priced and flog it to this lot. They will buy anything at any price to keep up with each other.

I’ll be over on Ali Expresss doing some research if anyone needs me!
Hen, you could sell that fool anything. It's always "gorgeous/beautiful and the quality is just amazing/brilliant."

• Haha
Reactions: 11